Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep many lines from our song could work:
"hearts to hearts"
"beneath the blue and white we stand"
"out we come"
"hard to beat"
"join in the chorus"
"one and all" we've already done this I think

Id go with just for recreations sake personally :p My favourite line

I don't actually think we've launched our membership campaign at all. We havent seen the get real slogan anywhere. There's been nothing like the we will rise together posters of last year, or the videos of Zibell in the changeroom in years past. I think we might be saving it for a big final push or something

20,000 hard core Supporters
5,000 bought a membership for the scarf
3,286 are bandwagoners who have only been following North since the Elinination final.

Haha.

I'd like to see how many of that total are full members.

20,000 hard core Supporters
5,000 bought a membership for the scarf
3,286 are bandwagoners who have only been following North since the Elinination final.

It's all about converting bandwagoners into die-hards.

I'd like to see how many of that total are full members.
359449-tlsgallerylandscape.jpg

What's that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

30,000 before our first NAB game looks a distinct possibility.

We're currently tracking at a hundred a day so unless there is a spike we will just fall short. I will tip 29,675

Only 554 up on this time last year, so the rate of signing is dropping in comparison to 2014.

From this point last year until April 5th (round 1 this year) we added 5,743. Do the same and we will have 34,429. The goal should be for 35K by round 1. We are yet to do family day or membership telethon so the potential still exists to meet that target.

Only 554 up on this time last year, so the rate of signing is dropping in comparison to 2014.

From this point last year until April 5th (round 1 this year) we added 5,743. Do the same and we will have 34,429. The goal should be for 35K by round 1. We are yet to do family day or membership telethon so the potential still exists to meet that target.

Plus many people leave buying their memberships till late.

I have a terrible memory, had we already had the telethon and family day by this time last year?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back