Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

We need to sign up 104 today to keep pace with last year, whilst taking into consideration that this time last year we had played our first game of the season proper. This year we have not had our membership week yet, nor the membership telethon, nor the family day and are still 3 weeks from our first game of the season. That said a decent jump over the next week would be very encouraging.

Last edited:
It's the NMFC membership drive on SEN today. They had Goldy on and Higgins is due soon. Hopefully it translates into a bump in the numbers.

Geoff Walsh is on now also. There should be a decent array of podcasts to post here today.

We need to sign up 104 today to keep pace with last year, whilst taking into consideration that this time last year we had played our first game of the season proper. This year we have not had our membership week yet, nor the membership telethon, nor the family day and are still 3 weeks from our first game of the season. That said a decent jump over the next week would be very encouraging.
As a comparison, we will need to add 1,700 in the next 9 days to keep pace with 2014. So around 200 a day. 200 a day for the next month and we will be close to 38,000 by round 5. A strong start to the year is imperative in driving numbers past 40,000 and into the mid 40's by the time finals are closing in.

Ziebs will be on at 2.40pm apparently. Swallow's on at 6pm, joining in on a North season preview.

All interviews can be found here, for those of you playing along:
https://soundcloud.com/sen1116

Excellent, and it probably deserves its own thread, considering that Goldy, Higginsy, Walshy and now Ziebsy have been or will be on. I presume someone else will be on post 4pm also, as these membership days literally run all day usually.

Interesting to hear Walshy state that the club has budgeted for 42.5K or 43K members this year. A good figure to aim for imo. Not too ambitious.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Excellent, and it probably deserves its own thread, considering that Goldy, Higginsy, Walshy and now Ziebsy have been or will be on. I presume someone else will be on post 4pm also, as these membership days literally run all day usually.

Spitter's next cab off the rank, sometime between now and 7pm.

Good idea.

I might sound like a tight arse, which I am, but where does your love for the Club end...for me its the debt reduction...drive a 5 hr round trip...but the debt reduction just irks me.
Mate we all have our own financial considerations. I think the cost of travel for you is certainly worthy of consideration in your overall commitment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back