Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

April 2010, 11 , 12, 13, 14,15....ffs you were like 15 years old when you joined!?!

Haha, 13 actually. I didn't start posting regularly (aka everyday) until about 2013 though.

They don't.
Agree, which is why it's hard to work out why the AFL keeps pushing the dollars to make them a success. I know why they're doing it, but they're wasting their time. money ego money ego money ego money ego and so on and so forth.

Perils of too much time spent with IschenkoUBeauty

4fb3164c1861336f9f00113d.jpg

Big thumbsup. Hopefully have 35k locked in before we even kick a ball in anger.

Just loving the fact we have 30k plus and we haven't started the season. Being old school i'm still amazed how quickly 30k became a no big deal number.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just loving the fact we have 30k plus and we haven't started the season. Being old school i'm still amazed how quickly 30k became a no big deal number.

Yeah. I remember when 20k in June was a big figure - and it wasn't that long ago.

Another poster pointed out that we’ve set the goal this year at 42.5k? up from just over 40k. It may seem like a small jump but if we can maintain those increases for 10 years that’s 25k extra. The trick for us is going to be to get as many of them as possible as Victorian based attending members and the flow on benefits to reserved seating and stadium returns.

From a purely selfish point of view I enjoy the fact I attend most of our games without the seating being a massive pain in the bum. The odd * or collingwood game is a nice reminder of the benefits of supporting a smaller club. With the numbers going up across the board soon every game will be reserved seating only.

From a purely selfish point of view I enjoy the fact I attend most of our games without the seating being a massive pain in the bum. The odd * or collingwood game is a nice reminder of the benefits of supporting a smaller club.
Me too. I stand when I go. Much easier to have a few thousand beers. :D

And today I actually got around to renewing - so no worry everybody, next time IschenkoUBeauty says he will not be a member, he is not really serious!!! :cry::D

Me too. I stand when I go. Much easier to have a few thousand beers. :D

And today I actually got around to renewing - so no worry everybody, next time IschenkoUBeauty says he will not be a member, he is not really serious!!! :cry::D
Gonna nuke it if we lose on Saturday?????

From a purely selfish point of view I enjoy the fact I attend most of our games without the seating being a massive pain in the bum. The odd * or collingwood game is a nice reminder of the benefits of supporting a smaller club. With the numbers going up across the board soon every game will be reserved seating only.

I expect our sealing will be at 50k when we get 30k north supporters regular to the game and 20k opposition there'll be no space left for any walk up folk.
Why would mr average buy a membership if he couldn't actually go to a game like the port and adelaide supporters predicament.

I expect our sealing will be at 50k when we get 30k north supporters regular to the game and 20k opposition there'll be no space left for any walk up folk.
Why would mr average buy a membership if he couldn't actually go to a game like the port and adelaide supporters predicament.
I don't think they would ever cap the membership as it would be refusing cash but probably you will have to pay more to guarantee a seat. I wonder how many non atendee (>3 game) memberships make up Collingwood's numbers?

I expect our ceiling will be at 50k when we get 30k north supporters regular to the game and 20k opposition there'll be no space left for any walk up folk.
Interstate.

My 2 sons are paid up members and will be till they're 18. After that hopefully they'll keep it up. We live in Brisbane and will make it to 2 games this year.

Interstate.

My 2 sons are paid up members and will be till they're 18. After that hopefully they'll keep it up. We live in Brisbane and will make it to 2 games this year.

You see NotSoLileasy, 18 years old is the cut off for dad's to buy memberships for their kids :mad:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back