Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

Dick jokes eh?

Cool.

What do you call a girl that loves small dicks?
Your girlfriend.

Why doesn't a rooster wear pants?
Coz his peckers on his head.

That's gold Jerry....gold.

Interstate.

My 2 sons are paid up members and will be till they're 18. After that hopefully they'll keep it up. We live in Brisbane and will make it to 2 games this year.

Thats why most on this forum are true north folk and would not be considered average fans. I look forward to visiting you in july. :thumbsu:

We have added around 1,000 this week, which is pretty decent. Hopefully we crack 35,000 by round 1.

Surely family day will boost the s**t out of it??
Would look for a bit of a jump, a couple of hundred. I'd expect another 1,000+ to sign next week.

+4. Just signed myself, the wife & my 2 girls up this morning. Archers Legends Bay 16 for myself and my 4 year old, and 2 access memberships for the wife and the 21 month old.

My 4 year old has been into me all summer about seeing the Kangaroos play!

+4. Just signed myself, the wife & my 2 girls up this morning. Archers Legends Bay 16 for myself and my 4 year old, and 2 access memberships for the wife and the 21 month old.

Well done mate, its a pretty family friendly schedule IMO as well.

It'll be a great year for you going to support the roos with your daughter.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

+3 as of short time ago, thanks for the call B. McKenzie!
Had a missed call from JMac left a message thanking me for re signing.

Will be taking my better half to the hallowed turf of Arden Street and signing her up on Saturday.

Jeepers the club is being pushy this year. I have had a text, 3 emails, letter and membership card already sent out. I am going to sign up in 2 days. Geez get off my back!!

Just got an automated phonecall from the club, with a pre recorded message from Jmac thanking me for my membership.

It's a bit cheesy, and I know it's a pre record, but I still like that kind of effort.

Pretty cool way to be thanked for buying a membership. Jmac called me too. :)

Like this.

I reckon things have changed a bit since the tail end of the zones and there is more dispersal now. Interesting that there are so many in Wyndham that barrack for North... It's a young area in many ways (family age wise) so this can only be a positive for us. Wonder if it is a bit of flow on from the 90's kids finally taking shape?

I would not discount Majak being a big factor, especially with the new African families in this area.

Had a missed call from JMac left a message thanking me for re signing.

Will be taking my better half to the hallowed turf of Arden Street and signing her up on Saturday.

What did it say "Sorry l missed you just like most of my tackle attempts....have a good night?"

Cunners called me to buy a membership. I told him I'm already a member, a troo roo etc and there was deathly silence and then I heard him whispering to the supervisor "he's already got one, what do I do?". I heard the supervisor say in the background "I don't know, these are past members who haven't renewed, I'm assured this list is up to date and correct, ask him for his membership number or maybe check his name as we may have misspelt his name and while you have him on the phone ask if he's interested in contributing to the debt reduction". Cunners comes back on the phone and says "sorry to bother you". True story

Cunners called me to buy a membership. I told him I'm already a member, a troo roo etc and there was deathly silence and then I heard him whispering to the supervisor "he's already got one, what do I do?". I heard the supervisor say in the background "I don't know, these are past members who haven't renewed, I'm assured this list is up to date and correct, ask him for his membership number or maybe check his name as we may have misspelt his name and while you have him on the phone ask if he's interested in contributing to the debt reduction". Cunners comes back on the phone and says "sorry to bother you". True story
You called Cunners' bluff? You'll pay for that one day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back