Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

2,400 up on last year.

What was our final tally last year ? Also thoughts on where we will finish up?

We added another 5K from this point last year so I reckon we will hit 43K this year.

Don't think they put it up on the screen. Also both Membership booths (ours and the Hawks) had zero people making purchases....

Don't think they put it up on the screen. Also both Membership booths (ours and the Hawks) had zero people making purchases....

After last night, I think that'll be it for memberships in 2015. Unless drastic changes occur at the end of this year, memberships in 2016 will take a dive.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey guys,

You know how they advertised the member turnout once?? They've only ever done it once and it wasn't on Saturday night!

IF they advertised it would be up on here within minutes like last time!

I question WHY they did that too. We had a bigger crowd for the Port game than the previous year.

Was it to create this sort of discussion? If so, it was only ever going to back-fire when the media got a hold of it :thumbsdown:

I question WHY they did that too. We had a bigger crowd for the Port game than the previous year.

Was it to create this sort of discussion? If so, it was only ever going to back-fire when the media got a hold of it :thumbsdown:

I have know idea what the thought process was behind putting that on the screen but considering how many blue and white hats were there
it did nothing more than embarrass us. I expect there was only 10k members at the hawks game as well as that would be the north people who scanned there membership card. 6 years ago when i couldn't get to many games i paid for general admission membership and upgraded whenever i could actually make the game. Speaking to heaps of fans i know many of them do that as well. We have a lot of fans who buy membership now knowing they cant get to many games. For so long we asked all supporters to join as a members now they have we seem to bag them for not getting to the game. I dont care if they cant come as they have buy pre paying shown there support for our club. My first year we had 4500 members so a little perspective would be good.

Gee slow stuff now. Just win games of football North. That's the solution to all our problems.

Gee slow stuff now. Just win games of football North. That's the solution to all our problems.
It always slows down this time of year regardless. It'll be a crawl from here on in.

It always slows down this time of year regardless. It'll be a crawl from here on in.

Yeah even if we win the next 5 straight things won't pick up that much which is why I really want us to get off to a fast start for once.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back