Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

The club has done well to hit 40k... This has been a momentum sucker of a year, 10 goal + floggings, huge gaps between home games, interstate teams playing our first 4ish home games at etihad....
Break the record this year, and aim up for 47500 next year.

40,164 which is a new record, given last year we reached 40,092.

Last edited:
I don't get it. Who is still buying memberships this late in the year with the results we've had. I'm not complaining, good on them for doing actually doing it, I just find it odd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't get it. Who is still buying memberships this late in the year with the results we've had. I'm not complaining, good on them for doing actually doing it, I just find it odd.
Well i have a reserved seat family membership but havent used it once this year due to being overseas for business. I bought it in the knowledge that id be lucky to get to a game in the 1st half of the season, but id be attending as many home games in the 2nd half as possible.

Who knows others members couldn't attend games in the 1st half of the season but can in the 2nd half so have bought memberships when they are going to use them?

Are they ringing all 40,312 to sell the Cx3 Raffle ticket...that at $149 I rejected yesterday?
yeh.. you know good on em for having the balls to sell a raffle at that cost..
but its inevitable that the rejection will come

I always drop a 'Go Roos!' at the end to take the piss out of the phone call

Well i have a reserved seat family membership but havent used it once this year due to being overseas for business. I bought it in the knowledge that id be lucky to get to a game in the 1st half of the season, but id be attending as many home games in the 2nd half as possible.

Who knows others members couldn't attend games in the 1st half of the season but can in the 2nd half so have bought memberships when they are going to use them?

Good point. How many are in this boat though?

40881 surely must be JB giving away membership packs to keep this ticking over. Who buys membership in july when we have 3 home games left and 1 of these is in tassie.:confused:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back