Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

No seriously. In the last 60 years we have twice as many flags as all three combined.

Some one needs to put them down.

Actually TBL, the Dees won flags in 1955, 1956, 1957, 1959, 1960 and 1964, which is 6 for them in the last 60 years. Maybe change it to the last 50 years.

Would/should have won in 1958 too, but the Pies went the knuckle in the first quarter and the by the time the Dees settled, it was too late to rein them in.

Of course karma is a bitch and those acts of thuggery in 1958, it seemed came back to bite the Pies as they then went on their famous premiership drought right through to 1990.

Actually TBL, the Dees won flags in 1955, 1956, 1957, 1959, 1960 and 1964, which is 6 for them in the last 60 years. Maybe change it to the last 50 years.

Would/should have won in 1958 too, but the Pies went the knuckle in the first quarter and the by the time the Dees settled, it was too late to rein them in.

Of course karma is a bitch and those acts of thuggery in 1958, it seemed came back to bite the Pies as they then went on their famous premiership drought right through to 1990.

Why are u busting my balls with facts that disprove my ramblings?

We've reached that point of the summer where sane people (not us) start thinking about the footy. I believe that once the Australian Open is over people start getting the footy itch again. While the Cricket World Cup may serve as a bit of a distraction this year I reckon there'll be a steady increase now.

I had a Carlton related dream. Boomer missed his a game so his 400th came a week later vs the wooden spooning blues on a Saturday Night. Despite the fact that its their home game North Melbourne fans outnumber Carlton ones at the ground, Waite kicks 5 and Boomer 4 and 35 disposals. We get so far ahead that Carlton fans start leaving until we essentially own their home game.

Wouldn't that be a great night.
That would be fantastic. Topped off by coming home to my Carlton supporting husband crying in a corner while I run around the house singing 'join in the chorus'.

Speaking of which, I really need to renew my membership...

That would be fantastic. Topped off by coming home to my Carlton supporting husband crying in a corner while I run around the house singing 'join in the chorus'.

Speaking of which, I really need to renew my membership...

We are the Kangaroos... the old old Kangaroos we are the team that never lets you down, we're the only team that North Melbourne knows. I don't know something like that. We sang this song for ages after winning 99 GF.

I had a Carlton related dream. Boomer missed his a game so his 400th came a week later vs the wooden spooning blues on a Saturday Night. Despite the fact that its their home game North Melbourne fans outnumber Carlton ones at the ground, Waite kicks 5 and Boomer 4 and 35 disposals. We get so far ahead that Carlton fans start leaving until we essentially own their home game.

Wouldn't that be a great night.
Dude if he misses a week we will play brisbane before we play carlton - his 400th will be against essendon in round 16. he would have to miss 2 weeks to play his 400th vs carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

When's the call marathon? Can I get the club to add two numbers to the list of people I'm trying to convince?

When's the call marathon? Can I get the club to add two numbers to the list of people I'm trying to convince?

You can have them phoned by a player anytime (I imagine). Call the membership department, pass on their numbers and say that a call from >insertplayernamehere< could finally tip them over the edge, and I'm sure said player would be more than happy to do so.

Why do the Tiges have 2 numbers? do the guys who know they are going to microwave their card get issued a spare?
I screen shot the pic from the Tigers page, I presume that the bracketed number is their last year at same time number.

the Saints are doing surprisingly well, especially given their bleak onfield prospects
Yeah that wasy biggest take away from those numbers too.... That and I thought we were a touch closer to the blues.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back