Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL : 2015 Membership Tally - 41,418 #Get Real - New Record

Remove this Banner Ad

Unlikely to happen this year (unless I win Lotto!) but how good will it be to have 30,000+ members before Christmas in the next year or two?
It would be amazing, but not impossible in the next two years.

From this time last year to Christmas we added a further 3,200 or so. Hopefully we will maintain that amount of increase and reach over 25K by Christmas. For some perspective, in 2010 we had 29,272 members in total.

Membership No. @ 10/12/14 is 22,854 (+168).
Already more than the full year total for any year up to 2003 and more than the 2007 total and it's a fortnight until Christmas :thumbsu::footy::rainbow:

Already more than the full year total for any year up to 2003 and more than the 2007 total and it's a fortnight until Christmas :thumbsu::footy::rainbow:

Cash in the bank for the club pre Christmas. #pipedream

I blame Shaun bloody Higgins.
I think this one's down to Braydon Preuss, obviously conned the club, was supposed to be some sort of computer-micronuclear-webmaster-mod-laureate or something, but turns out he might just be a young, tall ruckman/forward with plenty of potential.......campaigner.

Not sure if they are already doing this, but making the Christmas present pitch should be part of the plan. They could deliver the memberships in NMFC themed wrapping paper, delivered of course guaranteed before Christmas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a great tally.

Imagine where we would be now if not for the heavy defeat to * in rd1 last year :rolleyes:

Membership today @19/12/14 is 23,881 (+290).:):):)
We are almost 1,500 up on last year and on Christmas Eve we hit the 23K mark. So probably looking at 24.5K by Christmas.

Kills me to do it :p but have just renewed my 8 yr old kangaroo fanatic daughters membership for 2015.

Had some great memories of her fully decked out in her kangas gear sitting on my knee and listening while I told her when she should cheer her team or boo the opposition. :D

Hope another proper traditional Victorian club has a great season in 2015. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back