Competitions Official 2015 Player Sponsorship - A New, Roo Dawn! First prize drawn - 1st target reached!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Btw need a guarantee that the money will go towards the club and not Chadwiko's next Big Brother audition.

I've had it up to here with your "rules"

4dbURaY.png

Whack me down for a hungey too thanks The Chad (I have kids expenses to consider nowadays).

Great work too mate, and a huge thanks to KL for her tireless effort over many years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kangaspurs

Cancelled
Jul 14, 2014
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Tottenham, Melbourne City FC
I have a question about this and it's more for my interest rather than criticizing anything but: why should/do supporters fork out their hard-earned to sponsor players that earn significantly more than the average wage and what most people earn? I get buying memberships and donating to the club for the debt campaign and all that but players themselves hardly earn a pittance.

Cheers all who have jumped on already!

For those asking for bank details/payment details etc, I'll send out a PM in the near future with all the details as necessary.

Good work mate. Hopefully all pledges will be lodged as quickly as you need them to be. Chasing the cash should not be something you're forced to do.

Great start!

Thanks for taking over the legacy Chadwiko, Kerry has been an outstanding contributor not just through BF but also directly working with the Club in Membership and Marketing giving feedback and making suggestions, she has been a personal inspiration to me and no doubt many others and she has passion for "her boys" that few i have met can match, thanks Kerry Kangalover :thumbsu: :footy: :thumbsu:

$100 from me and mrs danj

Remove this Banner Ad

Back