Competitions Official 2015 Player Sponsorship - A New, Roo Dawn! First prize drawn - 1st target reached!!

Remove this Banner Ad

For information for those using Paypal..

Found this on the Paypal website

The fees for sending and receiving money depend on the type of payment:

Purchase/Sale:

• PayPal doesn't charge a fee when you make a purchase.
  • PayPal charges a fee per transaction if you receive money for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay).
Personal Transfer:

• It is free to send money locally from your PayPal balance or a bank account.
  • PayPal doesn't charge a fee to receive money from friends or family when they send the money using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of both.
  • PayPal charges a fee when the money is sent from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit. Then the sender decides who pays the fee.

Seems the mistake I made was to make my transaction a purchase instead of a personal transfer and I do now recall kangalover asking for the small amount extra if we used Paypal.

PM'd you Chadwiko

Last edited:
For information for those using Paypal..

Found this on the Paypal website

The fees for sending and receiving money depend on the type of payment:

Purchase/Sale:

• PayPal doesn't charge a fee when you make a purchase.
  • PayPal charges a fee per transaction if you receive money for goods or services (such as from selling an item on eBay).
Personal Transfer:

• It is free to send money locally from your PayPal balance or a bank account.
  • PayPal doesn't charge a fee to receive money from friends or family when they send the money using only their PayPal balance or their bank account, or a combination of both.
  • PayPal charges a fee when the money is sent from a debit or credit card or PayPal Credit. Then the sender decides who pays the fee.

Seems the mistake I made was to make my transaction a purchase instead of a personal transfer and I do now recall kangalover asking for the small amount extra if we used Paypal.

PM'd you Chadwiko

If you select 'Family and Friends' when making a purchase.. The person transferring money on Paypal pays the fee.

I should know.... I buy a shitload of North cards from card sites and private sellers

Hey all,

Apologies I haven't been around much lsat day or two; absolutely flat out at work!

However I'm going to be working with gokangas (responding to your email shortly!) to get the draft for this done tonight hopefully!

I'm waiting to hear back from the club whether or not we have 1 entry or 2. Since we haven't raised enough money for 2 sponsorships as yet, I think the safe bet is that we've only got 1 entry so far.

Get those pledges rolling in folks! And again, thanks to those who have already paid.

Brett33 congratulations! Please confirm asap you're available to attend Tuesday night, and if so I'll get in touch with all the details.

Note you're fully expected to provide a detailed report of the event!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations to Brett33, the first winner for season 2015. Reckon you will always be able to tell your kids you won the first BigFooty sponsors prize in our premiership year!
Sorry gokangas and Chadwiko I won't be able to make it due to tutoring commitments. Absolutely spewing!!!! I would have mic'd up and everything. redraw! redraw! redraw!

Good luck to everyone!

I'm waiting to hear back from the club whether or not we have 1 entry or 2. Since we haven't raised enough money for 2 sponsorships as yet, I think the safe bet is that we've only got 1 entry so far.

Get those pledges rolling in folks! And again, thanks to those who have already paid.
Come on peeps, we got $3500 of $4500 pledged for 2 players. Not far to go.

I'm in for an extra $50.

Congratulations to Kangatime!!!!!! Don't want you to think you were my second choice, but you were.
I was hoping to be in Melbourne next week but it looks like it won't happen. I won't know for sure until Monday so best if you go to the lucky 2nd runner up.

Unless Chadwiko is in Melbourne and then I suggest you go in my place, a bit of a thank you for running this show!

I was hoping to be in Melbourne next week but it looks like it won't happen. I won't know for sure until Monday so best if you go to the lucky 2nd runner up.

Unless Chadwiko is in Melbourne and then I suggest you go in my place, a bit of a thank you for running this show!
2nd runner-up needs to fork out 3 gift baskets now. Kangatime and myself will graciously accept the two Syd tickets :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back