AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Yeldon hasn't exactly been effective.

Titans defense is a lot more effective than the Jaguars however I was expecting the Jaguars to be able to get at least one more touchdown.

ND15_EarlyGamesGHConf_zpsaclipjbm.jpg

ND15_W11EarlyCNConf_zpsdpfpampw.jpg

EARLY GAMES RESULTS:
INDIANAPOLIS 24 ATLANTA 21
ST LOUIS 13
BALTIMORE 16
WASHINGTON 16 CAROLINA 44
DENVER 17 CHICAGO 15
OAKLAND 13
DETROIT 18
NY JETS 17 HOUSTON 24
DALLAS 24 MIAMI 14
TAMPA BAY 45 PHILADELPHIA 17

TNF recap:
TENNESSEE 13
JACKSONVILLE 16

Last edited:
Why me go San Diego?o_O

PAPA BEAR UPDATE:
The Honey Badger is in the box seat with his KC & GB picks to get that vital edge over Juggalo who is right up to his neck in trying to hold onto the Bambi division as Gengar28 trails ShinyOnTop 32-30 but has a crucial 21 point swing in his favour with the Chiefs-Chargers game currently showing KC in control in the third Q, 12-3.
Prawnographer trails Broken 37-29 but the crunch game will be SNF with Prawnographer having a couple double digit CR spare still.
Gridiron Warrior continuing to prove to play the spoiler role, is keeping Nobbyiscool honest, 31-30 in this contest. Nobbyiscool has the box seat though with enough CR spare. But it's Galactic who is leading Manureid to have his paws on his third Division title atm..

The scratch n bite for wildcard chase with JeffDunne needing to win to hold on, trails Oscarman, 32-29 whilst LicoriceAllSorts starring down the barrel with a 11 point deficit vs Matt897 (32-21) looking to snatch that last spot.

THE EMPEROR UPDATE:
Chism is tied up with McGarnacle 33-33. Chism needs the Packers to win to breakout and keep Crowman at arms length as he leads Billiever 33-26 in the chase for the 'MOOSE' Division title.
The SNAKE Division is testing BoKnows34 who trails Larkis 25-19. Statsman needs to defeat EagleOz (currently trails 32-26) in pursuit of his first Division title.

The Secondary WildCard struggle is on in earnest with WADW hanging on tight, leads BGT2110, 22-16.
Swannies leads PeterBuch74, 45-35 whilst axisMiles03 is a bunch of trouble, with Bucketss bouncing out to a 52-21 lead. A Chargers victory will clinch victory for Bucketss meaning ChockNurris can benefit if KC and Minnesota can win in the late games.

I shouldnt make fun of the mentally disabled, aka the people who tipped the Chargers. But i will. Never go full Charger.

Says the person who wasted 7 on the Titans.o_O

Says the person who wasted 7 on the Titans.o_O

At least the Titans were in front for 3 quarters. Got a run for my money. :thumbsu:

Chargers never even gave a whimper :$ You threw away a perfectly good 5 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Flipped my 1 CR team to 12 CR.

With the Patriots injuries and the fact an undefeated team loses each week I'm a little uneasy with the Panthers winning.

Winning by 12 CR, if this move pulls off well I can win the Snub of the Year.

Lose Titans
See Falcons lose
Drive home from work (did 5-8am stocktake) thinking '**** ae'
Get home, check the table (haven't looked at scores) and go
WTF - Tied for the lead in AR :eek:
Too bad for Leezor. He's in the top 5% and gets unlucky for the week having to deal with me.

Only way for me to win tonight is if Leezor goes Cincy and Arizona win.

Lose Titans
See Falcons lose
Too bad for Leezor. He's in the top 5% and gets unlucky for the week having to deal with me.

Dems the breaks, i should have picked better.

GSHLateWk11_zpsmbnil7rz.jpg

The Honey Badger clinches the Tony 'THE GOOSE' Siragusa Division Title.
BJToby having a strong week… making a mess of Danielz_23 Wildcard dreams.. 69-50
Matt897 looks to have LicoriceAllSorts under control, leads 57-44.

CONFIRMED RESULTS:
BELIKEMIKE defeated Fuey. BELIKEMIKE secures a WEEK 12 BYE as a PRIMARY WILDCARD.
STRIKER475 LOST to BPG. Striker475 awaits results to see if can hang on to Primary Wildcard.
NOBBYISCOOL defeated Gridiron Warrior. NIC awaits a loss by either GeeCats to TCol to clinch Week 12 bye or a GALACTIC loss to clinch 'THE BIG CAT' Division.

ND15_Week11CNollCong%20Late_zpsiii5aaet.jpg

WADW is hanging on still..
Swannies leads PeterBuch74 58-55. Swannies needs to CINCI to WIN to snatch one of the very few Secondary Wildcard spots up for grabs.

LATE GAME RESULTS:
GREEN BAY 30 MINNESOTA 13
KANSAS CITY 33 SAN DIEGO 3
SAN FRAN 13
SEATTLE 29

CONFIRMED RESULTS:
RASKOLNIKOV defeated Bloods33. Raskolnikov claims his first ND Division title, Willie 'The Hammer' Wood Division title.
AxisMiles03 LOST to BUCKETSS. AxisMiles eliminated from Wildcard race.
J Shuttlesworth LOST to PRIMETIME PRICEY. Both eliminated from Secondary Wildcard Chase.
American Crow LOST to RHINOMATICA.

SNFWeek11_zpsesmzzgn3.jpg

Last edited:
Lose Titans
See Falcons lose

I did tip Cinci, figured was the only shot i had to win.

I did tip Cinci, figured was the only shot i had to win.
thank **** I saw this when 14-14
If I saw this when 7-0 or 14-7 I'd have gone mental.

Saw the carnage I caused myself today. Congrat's to Rhinomatica. Congrat's also to everyone who punched a ticket today/tonight.

Enjoyed the ND competition a great deal. It was a ton of fun and a very unique concept. :thumbsu:

I gave myself a chance in the final week so am pretty happy with that after being 2-5. But its a bottom line business and my FO and head coach are on notice that (unlike the Browns) finishing just under .500 is not acceptable! ;)

I expect playoffs next year. As for this year---I still intend to win the CR. :p

Saw the carnage I caused myself today. Congrat's to Rhinomatica. Congrat's also to everyone who punched a ticket today/tonight.

Enjoyed the ND competition a great deal. It was a ton of fun and a very unique concept. :thumbsu:

I gave myself a chance in the final week so am pretty happy with that after being 2-5. But its a bottom line business and my FO and head coach are on notice that (unlike the Browns) finishing just under .500 is not acceptable! ;)

I expect playoffs next year. As for this year---I still intend to win the CR. :p
are you returning?
I remember your rant week 1 or 2 (retrospective #encouragementaward GG? :p)
Glad you change your mind.
You're the best Easterner I''ve met (Westerners are so much more chill :p ;) )

are you returning?
I remember your rant week 1 or 2 (retrospective #encouragementaward GG? :p)
Glad you change your mind.
You're the best Easterner I''ve met (Westerners are so much more chill :p ;) )

Oh I still am a firm believer you should not be able to change picks on Sunday at all. ;)

However, I have come around to idea of being allowed to switch on Monday. There is a strategy element for that game in close contests that should be allowed. Not to mention free rolls to win the overall week.

Of course if invited I would play again.

As for being a good easterner---hello--you should have known that by the AFL team I barrack. :p

woot
clinched playoffs with the win
Happy now going .500 in the division of death.

And with the other guy on 69 going Cincy, I''m now leading the week for HRS
4 point lead and I have 11 on the Pats
people have to flip to Bills to claim HRS for their own.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back