AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Really glad you have made the decision to come out Fuey....hopefully you and your partner can be married soon.

Be proud :rainbow:

That is thuper-duper fantastic that you think so mooey-moo. Really apprethiate your thupport! :rainbow:

Woodson - This needs to be a division!
ND%20HOF14_zpsab98ppbs.jpg

Woodson - This needs to be a division!
ND%20HOF14_zpsab98ppbs.jpg
Seriously Woodson

Week 1 - Quin Stick vs Tcol
Week 4 - Moo vs Quin Stick
Week 5 - Quin Stick vs Reacher
Week 6 - Reacher vs Tcol
Week 8 - Dirty Bird vs Superfreak
Week 10 - Moo vs Reacher

Moo-Superfreak would be a good game (only 2 people who have made 2 superbowls I think?)
Moo-Dirty Bird would be a good game (rematch of greatest superbowl of all time)

Seems a division made in heaven. You have your divisional base (Moo-Reacher-Quin Stick) Can throw in Tcol easily (due to AFC West playing AFC North this year) and there's enough storylines to get myself and Superfreak into the fold too!

Though, is this like the AFL where we can make fixture requests?

NO JEFFDUNNE OR GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick of vsing them (though, I think I have many matches with Superfreak though? Well, he's different! He's not a c*nt!)

Though, is this like the AFL where we can make fixture requests?

NO JEFFDUNNE OR GG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick of vsing them (though, I think I have many matches with Superfreak though? Well, he's different! He's not a c*nt!)

And JD's not the only Saint fan around here.. I hear you loud and clear. Will need to see whether DevNull is willing to return.

If no one wants to play with me that means in ND I beat the bye every week and win the division! :)
I wouldn't put it past you drawing 0-0 with the bye :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That might be good enough to win the NFC South :D
It's mathematically impossible to win the NFC South with a sub 3-13 record.
It'd take all 4 teams going 0-10 outside of the division and all 4 teams going 3-3 in division leading to all 4 teams at 3-13.

from what I gather on the American Football board

South Australia >> Victoria >>>>> various American posters >>> ACT > WA > NSW > QLD

TBH, with the exception of Chad, Larkis and GG from ACT, WA and NSW respectively, I cant think of any people on this board from those places and/or QLD.

But South Australia has the most knowledgeable posters here (even if I don't really like Dagless, you must respect him)
Hahaha no, no you do not...

Generally agree with the rest of the post though. ;)

Will unfortunately be watching from afar, but have no doubt that I will be convincing myself that I WOULD have dominated had I participated :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Back