AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Same here :(

We can always set up a fake woodson email account, that's linked to an off-shore account, and swindle them of their AE entry fees when they try to pay woodson via paypal.
I read woodson as wooden and thought you were going to say you should have a wooden spoon award with prize money :p

When one Texan goes down the other two step up to take a couple of top 10 spots this year TheGreatBarryB i assume is returning

Season wouldn't be the same without it. It's time I get in the top 10 again...been a while.

In..put me down plz

you post like you have downs syndrome

oh....you mean put you down for the comp!?

PS - can A11 v me be a rivalry if there is a rivalry round

Autistic, not downs syndrome, im good with numbers (especially adding up losses), not wordz.

Same here :(

We can always set up a fake woodson email account, that's linked to an off-shore account, and swindle them of their AE entry fees when they try to pay woodson via paypal.

1-Glengarry-Glen-Ross-quotes.gif

Just stick to what you know.. the processes have a double edge. :fire::p:fire:

Just thought of an idea...

Me and you, H2H, 6 different tipping comps, whoever finishes higher/lasts longer in each comp gets a point, best of 6 comps pays for the others entry fee via paypal (3 all is a tie and no one wins)?

Oh, and just saw you support the Jags, lolz.

Just thought of an idea...

Me and you, H2H, 6 different tipping comps, whoever finishes higher/lasts longer in each comp gets a point, best of 6 comps pays for the others entry fee via paypal (3 all is a tie and no one wins)?

Oh, and just saw you support the Jags, lolz.

Done - although have already paid so not sure how that works :drunk:

Done - although have already paid so not sure how that works :drunk:

Im sure we can PM one another our paypal acc# at the conclusion of the comp and sort it out ourselves like adults would, yeah? o_O

Im sure we can PM one another our paypal acc# at the conclusion of the comp and sort it out ourselves like adults would, yeah? o_O

Done and done.

Now to start searching for my victory animated gif...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in the words of 'Bruce McAverney' … 'well well well'… when these guys see the upcoming promo.. it'll make them look a lil' silly. Speaking of silly.. where's the Honey Badger?? I'm talking about balmainforever who clearly has that disposition of TED..

I'll make my appearance when I'm good and ready thanks.

In. If current state though I should be Qld. But that's ok. I'm a Victorian at heart.

In - and paid

Get up, get up
One life, one shot, give it all you got
Get up, get up
Keep the flame alive
Hope for the hopeless, a light in the darkness
Hope for the hopeless, a light in, a light in the dark

The long awaited media promo launch is online:

Check out the www.ae15clubhouse.com

Thanx to all those who jumped the queue and have submitted their subs already. :thumbsu::thumbsu:

Anyone else needing bank details? Same as last year. Paypal addy same as previous years. Rookies please PM me.

I'm in the process of getting more detail about the pending (late) release of the NFL Bibles which I purchase in bulk every year… strangely enough… Amazon not stocking it and it's a no show online. I contacted NFL.com but the poor girl on the other end is simply CLUELESS!! :rolleyes:

So if you're waiting for the release / cost of NFL bibles.. don't hold back on the AE subs. All I know that NFL.com has the digital version available.

From next week.. it's best in best dressed.. will look to close registrations mid-late August (22nd usually). If i have 72 paid up by mid August.. it's gonna be a push to fit more in after 18th.. please don't make it hard for me.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back