AE Official AE15 Launch - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Alrighty...utilizing the blindfold and dartboard methodology that seems to work well so far, picks are in.

Good luck to all---except my opponent, to whom I say please pick like crap! ;)

If the Week 3 wrap doesn't mention me at least twice Woodson then you'll need to re-write it.

This was probably the best week I've had and will have for a long time. :p

Need to back it up BUT in saying that… your match up with American Crow getting pinned as a FEATURE GAME!! :)

Need to back it up BUT in saying that… your match up with American Crow getting pinned as a FEATURE GAME!! :)

Thanks for that kiss of death...having me involved in a feature game is like putting Carlton on Friday Night Footy 45 times or the Browns on Monday Night...who would ever do that? Couldn't you leave my games in the time slot nobody cares about? :p

Picks are in. My move up the CR ladder continues.........or not !
Although after surviving Sandy three years ago, this weekend could really suck with Hurricane Joaquin taking aim at me :)

View attachment 179574

Keep your head down--course you know how unpredictable these things are---as likely to hit New Orleans as you.

Thanks for your work JeffDunne - your work is very much appreciated.

That's not to say that I don't believe this competition is above criticism, I think what some people have said over the last few pages is valid opinion (even if I don't agree with it). I just hope you haven't taken it personally... I don't have any doubt whatsoever that everything will be sorted.

I look forward to seeing how my current hot streak of 8 stacks up...

Picks are in. My move up the CR ladder continues.........or not !
Although after surviving Sandy three years ago, this weekend could really suck with Hurricane Joaquin taking aim at me :)

View attachment 179574
Hope it misses you simonoz.

I'll take that as mention #2. Good job Woodson, mission completed. :thumbsu:

This is your moment Bucketss. A Top 10 opponent is your mission as you've beaten nobody yet. Bloods is right off the boil amongst many 'highly touted performers' of 2014. THREE WORDS: SEIZE THE MOMENT. And two more words… good luck. American Crow got props for breaking into the TOP TEN but I think that if you're good enough to score well / let alone take down your Divisional opponent.... the props will come. I'm sure the likes of danielz_23 knows that idling in the lower end of the TOP 10 is just about containment and nothing more. Better than being mid 30's atm. But flying under the AESPN radar is a good thing as I estimate there is perhaps many of those 18 with AE titles who have a record below .500 will rise to the challenge as we go deeper into the season. And yes, Superfreak and Island Bomber are inching their way forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some 15 CR on Pit…. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Plenty of Pit looking at the numbers actually, i never thought this game would be such a big one for so many ND games this week, but here we are.

Week4TNF_zpsz2arv3ky.jpg

When I was doing the CR ladder, it was interesting how many spots people moved up or down the ladder. People placed 40 after week 2 moving into top 10 and vice versa.

I guess thatll happen in the early weeks when the ladder is so congested.

PB74 couldn't help but note that he is a CR double digit from knocking on the TOP TEN door from midfield!!

This is your moment Bucketss. A Top 10 opponent is your mission as you've beaten nobody yet. Bloods is right off the boil amongst many 'highly touted performers' of 2014. THREE WORDS: SEIZE THE MOMENT. And two more words… good luck. American Crow got props for breaking into the TOP TEN but I think that if you're good enough to score well / let alone take down your Divisional opponent.... the props will come. I'm sure the likes of danielz_23 knows that idling in the lower end of the TOP 10 is just about containment and nothing more. Better than being mid 30's atm. But flying under the AESPN radar is a good thing as I estimate there is perhaps many of those 18 with AE titles who have a record below .500 will rise to the challenge as we go deeper into the season. And yes, Superfreak and Island Bomber are inching their way forward.

Does beating up on a Browns fan count as something? Have you seen our team lately? o_O

Lucky lucky, a coin flip between two of the most moronic sides to ever grace a field at once comes up A11. No skill about it, very fortunate to escape with the 8 CR.

Scobee, thanks. :hearts:

All I know is that there must be a rule that my opponent and I pick the Thursday night game exactly the same. Sort of like the AFL rule that Adelaide must always be behind 18-1 in the first ten minutes of games. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back