Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Luiz to Barcelona? EMD says it's a done deal, 40m euro. Must be true if the Spanish press say so :D
I'm torn. It's a lot of money... and I think we can get a good partner in midfield for Matic with that kind of money.

But I don't want to lose the geezer.

Luiz to Barcelona? EMD says it's a done deal, 40m euro. Must be true if the Spanish press say so :D
Loved by everyone at the club but think Mou will sell him. Terry will get an extra year and Kalas has shown he is ready totake the step up. Add Zouma coming in and Luiz is the the logical player to be sold as we will be looking for more options at DM and CM.

40 mill is a great offer that will be hard to refuse. Especially as we are clearly moving towards selling to fund our transfers rather than Roman's pockets to keep in line with FFP.

Our U21's beat United last night to win the premier league :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Etoo.

How do you feel about this World Cup which could well be your last one, and what is your future at Chelsea?

Thanks for informing me that it will be my last World Cup. Today, I am 33 years old. And it is not because a fool called me an old man that you must believe it. And you may have noticed that the old man was better than the youngsters.

Some believe I am going to retire in the United States or in the Middle East, but I have regained the joy of the Champions League and I am going to carry on playing in the Champions League. Where? I am not going to tell you. But I am going to carry on playing because physically and mentally I feel great.

Whats everyones favourite goal of the season?

I can't separate these two:)
torres-city.gif

JampackedSphericalCougar.gif

Courtois' career so far:

2011 Belgian league
2012 Europa League & Super cup
2013 Copa del Rey
2014 Primera Division

And maybe another trophy next weekend.

Courtois' career so far:

2011 Belgian league
2012 Europa League & Super cup
2013 Copa del Rey
2014 Primera Division

And maybe another trophy next weekend.

Surely he plays for Chelsea next season. Not like he needs experience any more. Plus you guys could probably still get 5m+ for Cech.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whats everyones favourite goal of the season?

I can't separate these two:)
torres-city.gif

JampackedSphericalCougar.gif
Ba's goal just for the lol's and because it basically ended Pool's title hopes.

Ashley Cole you are just a bloody legend mate. Gonna miss havin' you tearing down the left hand side for us, luckily we have a replacement in Azpilicueta who can fill your massive shoes. All the best to the TheRealAC3 :(

Some comments from Courtois:

Courtois on Cech: "The two of us want to play everything. Nobody will be happy to play in only the League Cup or FA Cup,"
Courtois: "It was a nice feeling and hopefully I can give them [Chelsea supporters] those things back in the future"

I think the time is now to make the change. Cech is fantastic, but Courtois is better.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back