Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Any thoughts on the upcoming transfer period? I would love an upgrade on Mikel or Ramires for the tougher games (Pogba or Koke would be unbelievable). Also I don't think Willian is up to it. I feel he is our biggest weakness and I reckon we could've found someone better for 10 million less. I would also rather see one of the youngsters have a go instead of Salah. He should be sold or loaned out. Poor finisher and will never make it at Chelsea.

Apparently Willian is about to sign a new 5 and a half year deal so he aint going anywhere, which im cool with as im a fan and love what he brings to our side. Agree his finishing still isn't perfect.

Pogba, Varane and Reus to much to ask?

No business in January apart from mabye bring back Kalas and loan him out elsewhere.

Also, Mou says Kurts fine. He was a bit dizzy and lost a tooth but thats it. He'll be available Monday. Thats brilliant news, I was really worried.

Also, kudos to Cesc and Azpi for their actions. Seems like Kurts really popular with the playing group and those 2 really love their team mates.

241A62C300000578-2876486-Spaniards_Cesar_Azpilicueta_and_Cesc_Fabregas_helped_Paramedics_-a-29_1418764185252.jpg

I love our team.

Chelsea always have good kits.

Your white one from last season (?) with the sash across the shoulders was great.
That was 12/13. Loved that kit as well. 13/14 was similar to the rumoured 15/16 white kit

I think you're harsh on Willian. His real issue is that he often lacks the killer instinct going forward.

I don't think we need to do anything in January.
Horrible again this morning. Always loses the ball and his finishing is substandard. Schurrle looked more of a threat in the small amount of time he was on. One of the two really need to step up. Preferably both.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horrible again this morning. Always loses the ball and his finishing is substandard. Schurrle looked more of a threat in the small amount of time he was on. One of the two really need to step up. Preferably both.
Yup Willian is useless against the lower teams who just defend. Here is what he does every single time:

1. Receive ball in a good position
2. Stop for 3 seconds
3. Schimmy
4. Pass backwards

Breaks down so many of our counters and always looks lost in the final third

Love what he brings to the table in terms of work rate and defensive duties which is why is vital against the top clubs but for the lesser likes Schurrle is far more dangerous.

On a positive note it was great to slug out a win against a relentless opponent. It's never easy going to Stoke and coming back with three points. Matic is just formidable, Terry is a fine wine and Cesc is class. I also thought Costa fought well and was a little bit unfortunate to not come away with a brace. Bring on the Hammers!

You know what I loves seeing this morning. Costa dirty on himself when he was walking off too the subs bench. Too me that shows that he wants success and will stop at nothing until he achieves that success. I love his attitude.

Got to admit I thought he was done under AVB/Rafa but my word has he proved me wrong. Still our most important defender.

Hey guys, I got this kit this morning from my sister but am having difficulty locating the year and which kit it is. It's lime green and black. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas to you all!
chelsea kit.jpg

Hey guys, I got this kit this morning from my sister but am having difficulty locating the year and which kit it is. It's lime green and black. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Merry Christmas to you all!
View attachment 99677
I get the feeling it's meant to be our current 3rd kit, with the wrong colour.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back