Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Football Talk ‏@EPLBible 10m10 minutes ago

PSG fans are taking no risk on the tube tonight...

B_1oZcSWwAAcPdC.jpg

Yep. The main board is unbearable. This is just going to make it even better when we win the league though.

I really do not like PSG especially with blanc at the helm but credit must go to them. We never even looked like we wanted to win this morning. Thoroughly outplayed.

Fully expecting this to be a wake up call for the team and go out all guns blazing for the remainder of the league.

Main boards reaction to poor refereeing is far worse than Chelsea supporters and it's not even their team that's playing.
Complete double standards on the main board when it come to Chelsea. Not all mind you, but the majority. One of the reasons why I barely venture over there any more.

Still angry about the result :mad: I could take it if we went out with our heads held high but what we plated up was embarrassing.

Can't say PSG made us play negatively either, this one's on Jose.

Still angry about the result :mad: I could take it if we went out with our heads held high but what we plated up was embarrassing.

Can't say PSG made us play negatively either, this one's on Jose.
Nah I thought Jose was trying to urge them forward with faster ball movement but the players weren't responding.

Nah I thought Jose was trying to urge them forward with faster ball movement but the players weren't responding.
Admittingly I couldn't watch extra time as my recording ended after normal time, but up until they scored it didn't look like we were going for the kill.

Admittingly I couldn't watch extra time as my recording ended after normal time, but up until they scored it didn't look like we were going for the kill.
From what I saw Costa was the only player even trying to create something.

Not meaning to single players out but Hazard was very lethargic when he got the ball imo, and Willian whose usually a very good presser in defence was a passenger in defence.

Could be a combination of things.

Our build up play and pressing just lacked energy for pretty much the whole match. Not sure why, the players really should have been up for this one.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Main boards reaction to poor refereeing is far worse than Chelsea supporters and it's not even their team that's playing.

It seems people are now living through whoever beats us as their own teams aren't good enough to do it.

This is the most nervous I'm been about a match so far this season. Huge game, win this and it's very hard to see us losing the title... 8 points clear with a game in hand with 9 games left. Won't be easy, the Saints are no pushovers but I think we an scrape in a win though a more comfortable win would be ideal as this club has taken years off my life in recent weeks.

So annoyed that we keep trying to score the perfect goal instead of just ******* shooting.

Very frustrating.

Teams have figured us out. They know if they defend deep that we have no idea how to break down a wall and that after a number of passes round the box we will eventually turn it over. This is where we are so vulnerable on the counter as Ivanovic is still at RW and the centre backs lack pace when Zouma's not playing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back