Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I've got my avy set for a while :D

Chelsea+v+Crystal+Palace+Premier+League+u_OojvlFITEl.jpg
Saving mine for when we lift the trophy :D

Loftus-Cheek looked very comfortable against quality opposition. Thought he handled Coutinho pretty well. Definitely has a lot to work with.

Mourinho has said against West Brom he intends to play Ake and Izzy Brown.

I would honestly have him over Mikel at this point in time.

No disrespect to Mikel at all and i'll always be thankful for the service he has put in for us, along with being a model proffessional but I just think with RLC's age and his potential we should attempt to help him fulfill all that potential.

Loftus-Cheek looked very comfortable against quality opposition. Thought he handled Coutinho pretty well. Definitely has a lot to work with.

Mourinho has said against West Brom he intends to play Ake and Izzy Brown.
Agreed. Very impressed by him.

What is his position though? Because I don't reckon he could play as a DM. I see him more playing along side the DM and sweeping up and down the field, ala Pogba.

Lot of love from the players towards Thibaut for his Birthday yesterday. Seems like a really nice guy!

Putting my FM hat on for a second... Possible squad heading into next season? :D

Courtois (Green)
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi (Luis, Zouma)
Matic Pogba (Obi Mikel, Ramires, RLC)
Bale Fabregas Hazard (Griezmann, Willian)
Costa (Remy, Bamford)

Holy spunk on a banana.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Putting my FM hat on for a second... Possible squad heading into next season? :D

Courtois (Green)
Ivanovic Cahill Terry Azpi (Luis, Zouma)
Matic Pogba (Obi Mikel, Ramires, RLC)
Bale Fabregas Hazard (Griezmann, Willian)
Costa (Remy, Bamford)

Holy spunk on a banana.
If we get Bale, Pogba AND Griezmann I will never leave my room

Whats everyones pick for goal of the season?

I've put down Cesc Fabregas v Crystal Palace. Not so much the finish, but the build up play leading up to it. One of the best team plays all season imo.

Do I get an invite when this happens? We did give you 6 out of a possible 6 points... :cool:
Eh, I don't see why not. Feel free to join us. I mean, how else do we thank you for maximum points?:cool:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back