Chelsea FC - Pride of London

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha his only crowning moment on the field was the equaliser he scored against us! Clearly not the same player when Chelsea shirts aren't involved ;)

Rumours about that with the expansion of the Bridge imminent, Wembley could be our temporary home for 3 years. That would be awesome!
I'm moving to London for a year in 2017 so I wouldn't get to see any games at Stamford Bridge, so that kind of sucks.

City second game of the season away. Hope we roll em

Would you get 80k for league games?

No(not unless we hold the games in Sydney:D). Maybe for games against the other two big london teams Arsenal and United, but that'd be it.

We wouldn't be using the whole Stadium anyway, talk is they'd shut of the top tier and cap it at 50k. Which would also allow us to bipass the 37 events limit.

Potential squad for 2015/16

Goalkeepers:
Courtios
Begovic (HG)
Blackman (HG)

Defenders:
Ivanovic
Cahill (HG)
Stones (HG)/Zouma
Terry (HG)
Azpilicueta
Alderweireld/Luis
Ake (HG)

Center Midfield:
Witsel/Song (HG)
Matic
Ramires
Fabregas (HG)
Loftus-Cheek

Attacking Center/Wide Midfield:
Cuadrado
Traore/Salah
Oscar
Hazard
Willian

Strikers:
Costa
Falcao
Remy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ake is off to Middlesborough isn't he?

And Bamfords a fair chance to hang around.
Was that confirmed?

Can't see Bamford staying either. Would rather see him go on loan to a PL club for one season, same with Traore but Jose seems to want to bring him in.

Was that confirmed?

Can't see Bamford staying either. Would rather see him go on loan to a PL club for one season, same with Traore but Jose seems to want to bring him in.

Not confirmed yet, just the heavy rumour.

Bamford turned down a loan to Newcastle to stay with the squad for the preseason, I guess it depends on how he goes with us in the practice games as to whether he hangs onto a spot

Money talks. He would get a fair few games in my opinion. Courtois will be doing a lot and when we wrap up the league in Feb he might want an early holiday.
Fair point. I suppose he would also be the designated keeper for the FA Cup and the Football League Cup like Cech was and would be very adequate back-up.

Not confirmed yet, just the heavy rumour.

Bamford turned down a loan to Newcastle to stay with the squad for the preseason, I guess it depends on how he goes with us in the practice games as to whether he hangs onto a spot
Even if he performs well, he will probably be last in the pecking order, and we know how much Jose loves not rotating players so I can't see him benefiting from staying with us next season. I admire his ambition, but one more year away could do him the world of good. The Premier League is a completely different beast than the Championship.

What are your thoughts on Witsel by the way chef? Heavily linked with him at the moment, as are Juventus and United (who aren't they linked with FFS). Is he the CM that could take us to another level? I honestly haven't seen him since his Benfica days where he looked like a potential world class player, but from all reports he has struggled to adapt to life in Russia. To me it seems like he is a bit of a risk, as opposed to someone like Schneiderlin who is already Premier League proven, but it looks like United might snap him up.

I haven't been this worried about a transfer window in some time. Falcao, Witsel, Dembele, Begovic, Song, Austin, Douglas Costa, Alderweireld - these names don't exactly fill me with confience. On top of that we're selling Cech to a rival, have the chance of losing guys like Luis and Remy and aren't looking to bring in any first XI players. I hope Jose is just keeping his cards close to his chest and we move for some more inspiring names.

Fair point. I suppose he would also be the designated keeper for the FA Cup and the Football League Cup like Cech was and would be very adequate back-up.
Yep, I don't think he would be starved of opportunity at all being second. A lot of games are played and it might be his only chance to play with the reigning champions.

What are your thoughts on Witsel by the way chef? Heavily linked with him at the moment, as are Juventus and United (who aren't they linked with FFS). Is he the CM that could take us to another level? I honestly haven't seen him since his Benfica days where he looked like a potential world class player, but from all reports he has struggled to adapt to life in Russia. To me it seems like he is a bit of a risk, as opposed to someone like Schneiderlin who is already Premier League proven, but it looks like United might snap him up.

I haven't been this worried about a transfer window in some time. Falcao, Witsel, Dembele, Begovic, Song, Austin, Douglas Costa, Alderweireld - these names don't exactly fill me with confience. On top of that we're selling Cech to a rival, have the chance of losing guys like Luis and Remy and aren't looking to bring in any first XI players. I hope Jose is just keeping his cards close to his chest and we move for some more inspiring names.

I would love either Witsel or Schniederlin, would be the perfect type of CM we need and strengthen our best 11-13 gtreatly. I haven't seen much of him either lately, but I think he'd do well under Mou. We do need another defensive type CM for 'big' games to partner Fab and Matic in a CM 3.

Falcao's a replacement for Drogba, which I'm cool about with a paycut and 1 year loan(not much of a risk). Who knows, he could find form and we've got the bonus of first dibs on him.

Dembele and Song...yuck. I don't see the appeal and would rather keep Mikel.

I would like Alderweireld for Luis, he's such a versitile player who can play anywhere across the back 4 and is quality.

Number 2 keeper is an interesting on, Begovic would be great.

Don't want Austin, we need to hang onto Remy at all costs. I'll be pretty pissed if he's sold.

Douglas Costa is an interesting one. He'd thrive in a Mou team I think and I'd be happy to add him if Cuadrado was sold, but he won't be just yet so I think we may revisit this one in January.

I'd lose my s**t if we got Griezmann, but this aint happening.

Cech going is sad, but he's a legend and deserves to go where ever he wants and it won't bother me to much if its Arse.

We've got a weird window ahead as our 'best' 11 is settled and the best in the league, it's really just a matter of trying to upgrade the bench for me.

Apparently Traore's permit has been granted.
cP6DsV4.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back