Games & Recreation Official Fans of Dragonball/Z/GT

Remove this Banner Ad

tumblr_lcju9fSeRL1qzupauo1_500.jpg

GT is terrible. This little 'guru' ****er pisses me off.

(His name probably isn't 'guru', but it's what I've been hearing)

The Kai version of this:

[YOUTUBE]50Sp1n0L1AA[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]AZtVdeOvZaM[/YOUTUBE]

was no where near as epic.

Also DBK might be finishing with the cell saga.

The latest episode of DBK went back to the old school Japanese style music, anyone have any idea why?

Some kind of infringement in the Yamamoto score

I think they're going to re-release all 98 episodes with the old Japanese music on DVDs

Ahh DBZ. Good anime. The only thing that was annoying was some of the plot holes. Power levels were all over the place.

They gave up on it in the end. Other than that, the plot was pretty solid, probably because of how basic it was. Wait til you see GT

(Log in to remove this ad.)

goku went from a power level of ~400 against raditz to 150 million against frieza

dbz kai isn't as good without the old music, but the new intro is awesome

goku went from a power level of ~400 against raditz to 150 million against frieza
Dont forget Picollo. Who was 3000 when he died on Earth. Sat on his arse on King Kais planet. Went to Namek and merged with Nail (who was also weak) and Picollo somehow turns into a guy strong enough to defeat 2nd stage Frieza. Yep that doesnt quite workout sorry.

Dont forget Picollo. Who was 3000 when he died on Earth. Sat on his arse on King Kais planet. Went to Namek and merged with Nail (who was also weak) and Picollo somehow turns into a guy strong enough to defeat 2nd stage Frieza. Yep that doesnt quite workout sorry.

Namek's dont work on the same basis, power wise. The 'ancient form', explained by Guru, makes this at least somewhat believable.

Ok wait a second... Theres a Dragonball thread on Big Footy and I didnt know about it??? Where do I start... Well it's my favorite show. A few weeks ago I forked out $350 to buy the boxset and I've watched it through, i downloaded dragonball z Kai which is the remake that cuts all the unneeded bits out, so it sticks to the original manga, which by the way I downloaded and read through the whole thing from Dragon Ball to the end of Dragon Ball Z on my iPad. Enjoyed it enough to use up 32GB of my monthly downloads to get the entire Dragon Ball series. And I'm currently downloading GT aswell. At the moment as I type this I am listening to the background music of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 which is running paused on my ps3. I have Vegeta as my iPad and laptop backgrounds. I have a goku and yamcha figurines on top of my tv. So I guess u could call me a fan and put me probably at the top of your list.

Ps yes I have a girlfriend and have regular sex lol

Ok wait a second... Theres a Dragonball thread on Big Footy and I didnt know about it??? Where do I start... Well it's my favorite show. A few weeks ago I forked out $350 to buy the boxset and I've watched it through, i downloaded dragonball z Kai which is the remake that cuts all the unneeded bits out, so it sticks to the original manga, which by the way I downloaded and read through the whole thing from Dragon Ball to the end of Dragon Ball Z on my iPad. Enjoyed it enough to use up 32GB of my monthly downloads to get the entire Dragon Ball series. And I'm currently downloading GT aswell. At the moment as I type this I am listening to the background music of Dragon Ball Raging Blast 2 which is running paused on my ps3. I have Vegeta as my iPad and laptop backgrounds. I have a goku and yamcha figurines on top of my tv. So I guess u could call me a fan and put me probably at the top of your list.

Ps yes I have a girlfriend and have regular sex lol

Everything in the bald is a lie :D

Nothing to be ashamed of :thumbsu:

Hey I got some a few days ago......do I get a friend request?

Haha thanks mate! Accepted... Good to know there's others on here who aren't afraid to admit they love dragon ball. Hopefully we can get OVER 9000! fans

It was the avatar that did it, for the most part.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back