Official Club Stuff OFFICIAL GEELONG CATS THREAD - Questions, comments and suggestions for the Club

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks Daz. It is a big focus for us at the moment, increasing the amount of content. Our content coordinator Mitch Broughton has just come on board this week and he'll be in here as well replying on the thread.
And the quality of the stuff is good too. Its relevant to each player and not just content for the sake if it. Good stuff. Keep it coming.

Go Catters

Official Cats is there anyway we could get a more detailed description of the coaches roles at the club rather than the at times obscure titles given to them or the vague descriptions of their roles in the press releases and on the GFC website?
Absolutely Blighty (not surprised you want more info on coaches ;-)!) We are about to start a complete re-design of our site map and this will be one of the first pages we improve.

Whilst its still very early and we are getting great feedback from you lot, hopefully the flow of questions and inquiries back to you is just as useful. It certainly seems that way.

Go Catters

Well I have to know which coaches to praise or berate on here regarding the relevant areas of our game next year.;)

Might have the list of the Coaches names on one side & their profession listed on the other side but they are scrambled so we have to match the correct coach to the correct position :p

Speaking of memberships, any idea when the membership packs might be arriving in our letterboxes, Official Cats?
12359919_10205497257938619_110417792017077161_n.jpg

You too huh. Still loving the "Greatness". Looks so good.
I think it's a fantastic branding. Looks good, sounds good and is relatively simple.

I wouldnt mind if we stick with 'greatness' for a few seasons. It works, and there's really no need to try to think up something witty or whatever every season.

We should also go back to the 80s/90s shield logo. It rocked.

Thanks for the heads up too Nakia - I will keep an eye out.

I wouldnt mind if we stick with 'greatness' for a few seasons. It works, and there's really no need to try to think up something witty or whatever every season.

We should also go back to the 80s/90s shield logo. It rocked.

Thanks for the heads up too Nakia - I will keep an eye out.
You mean this one?

Geelong-logo-1983.gif

Not bad at all.

Although I personally really like this one and hope it'd be used more often that it is.

Geelong2008Logo1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You mean this one?

Geelong-logo-1983.gif

Not bad at all.

Although I personally really like this one and hope it'd be used more often that it is.

Geelong2008Logo1.jpg

We should be able to have something like the second shield on our membership but be able to swap the silhouette with one of our own cats.

That's my favourite. My first (official) scarf has that logo and I still have it and wear it to games.
The retro jumper the club has been selling has that logo on it so I dare say you're far from the only one who likes that logo.

Official Cats, is there any significance and reasoning behind different players representing the face of certain membership cards?

I've noticed Dangerfield, Guthrie, Hawkins and Selwood just to name a few on individuals cards since they were released.

If I were to have a stab, I say they were either random or each player represents a specific membership field. ie; Reserved seat holders get Selwood, 3 game members get Hawkins, etc.

No?

Official Cats, is there any significance and reasoning behind different players representing the face of certain membership cards?

I've noticed Dangerfield, Guthrie, Hawkins and Selwood just to name a few on individuals cards since they were released.

If I were to have a stab, I say they were either random or each player represents a specific membership field. ie; Reserved seat holders get Selwood, 3 game members get Hawkins, etc.

No?

Danger on kids with seats and Joel on Concession with seat if the helps.

Received the parcel today.

The goodies that came this year in a kids pack were very well received.

Was a great improvement and a lot more value in a kids membership.

Thanks.:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back