OFFICIAL - Guns N' Roses reunion - Playing Coachella 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Never thought they'd reunite...

I hope this coachella show is streamed live in HD with lots of camera angles!!

Make no mistake, this is big news..

If they can start making music again, then that would be amazing..
From memory Coachella was streamed last year. I remember watching QOTSA. Or that may have been the year before maybe.

I still think Axls songwriting talents are completely underrated..
A lot of people dismiss him as pub rock fodder, but he's written some absolute classics on piano...

Even on Chinese democracy with street of dreams and this I love...

If they can return with the blues style of appetite, then I'll faint..

If they can return with the blues style of appetite, then I'll faint..
That would require some serious input from Izzy and would also require Axl to drop the my way or the highway bullshit.

Odds?

1 in a Million.

Favourite band all time along with Metallica.

Seen them in '93 at Calder and it was magnificent and then again (Axl and band) in about 2008 and while not the same, still worth attending.

If they come out here, I'll be on it like Chris Gayle on a hot reporter.

Hope they bring in Adler, but I could live with it being Sorum. Deal breaker is Izzy though; he probably kept the lowest profile of any of them, but he was never "just" the second guitarist. Without the man responsible for writing so much of their output, it wouldn't be a real reunion.

Can Axl still sing?!

Every year the first weekend of Coachella gets live streamed but they don't show every set. Hoping they include this one
He could in 2008. I didn't go to his 2012 tour because I had heard bad things.

He was great when I saw them in 2012. Way better than I expected. Did go off stage during most songs though.
Yeah did that in 2008 as well during solos and crap too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friday has LCD Soundystem, Saturday has Guns N' Roses, and Sunday has... Calvin Harris? Do they want people to leave early?

Surprised that this hasn't been mentioned yet.

April 8 & 9, at the brand new Las Vegas Arena. These are the reunion shows, the week before Coachella.

http://www.gunsnroses.com/events

I have my ticket for the 8th. :D

Friday has LCD Soundystem, Saturday has Guns N' Roses, and Sunday has... Calvin Harris? Do they want people to leave early?
Hand on heart, I can honestly say I have absolutely nfi who Calvin Harris is.

It seems neither Izzy nor Adler are involved. That's me done, I won't be going to this if they come here. I've seen the original line up anyway so no great loss.

Izzy sure seems to be the smartest guy in the room. Got out of the original GnR while the going was still good, and has kept well away from all the potentially embarrassing comebacks and side-projects.

Izzy sure seems to be the smartest guy in the room. Got out of the original GnR while the going was still good, and has kept well away from all the potentially embarrassing comebacks and side-projects.
He's also put out some excellent music in that time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back