Official Club Stuff Official Hawthorn Club Account on Big Footy

Hi HFC Official,

I see many posters are talking about the yearbook. Is this the end of season Hawk Talk Mag and if so has it been sent out yet? I'm a Kennedy Club member and haven't received it yet and if I recall I had to prompt the club to send me a copy last year too.

Hi HFC Official.

Just bumping my previous query.

Cheers.

HFC Official

Official Account
Verified Account
Oct 18, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi HFC Official,

I see many posters are talking about the yearbook. Is this the end of season Hawk Talk Mag and if so has it been sent out yet? I'm a Kennedy Club member and haven't received it yet and if I recall I had to prompt the club to send me a copy last year too.

Hi MinerBoy,

The yearbook was posted to members a few weeks ago. As I can't see your personal information, it might be best to call the membership team on 1300 042 957 or email membership@hawthornfc.com.au

Strange that this has happened before. The membership guys should sort it out for you.

HFC Official

Official Account
Verified Account
Oct 18, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn

badgrill

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi HFC Official

My son & I are both AFL Hawks Club Support Members (he's a Junior) - do we get a calendar?

Also, do we get to personalise our Membership cards (I assume not, as they are AFL ones, but, for example last year we had Buddy, would be nice if we could choose the picture the same as actual Hawks members).

HFC Official

Official Account
Verified Account
Oct 18, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Interesting. Well I renewed a few days ago via snail mail so I will see if I get a calendar or not.

Hi HFC Official

My son & I are both AFL Hawks Club Support Members (he's a Junior) - do we get a calendar?

Also, do we get to personalise our Membership cards (I assume not, as they are AFL ones, but, for example last year we had Buddy, would be nice if we could choose the picture the same as actual Hawks members).

Hi bumpswithagrin and badgrill,

To clarify, the 2014 calendar incentive is for all 2014 Hawthorn members who are new to HawksDirect (both monthly and upfront).

Bumpswithagrin, in the case of your friend, he may have signed up to HawksDirect without knowing it, or there may be an issue on our end. It might be worth a quick call to Membership Services to clarify (1300042957).

Badgrill, unfortunately AFL Club Support members are not eligible for this offer as their membership is paid via the AFL.

Hope this clarifies things...

Mar 30, 2005
in a house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
box hill

To clarify, the 2014 calendar incentive is for all 2014 Hawthorn members who are new to HawksDirect (both monthly and upfront).

Bumpswithagrin, in the case of your friend, he may have signed up to HawksDirect without knowing it, or there may be an issue on our end. It might be worth a quick call to Membership Services to clarify (1300042957).

Badgrill, unfortunately AFL Club Support members are not eligible for this offer as their membership is paid via the AFL.

i have a friend that must have got one by accident then as she does not pay by direct debit and she got one ??
i think your response to Bumpswithagrin was meant for me ?? somehow

badgrill

Premiership Player
Jul 20, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn

No worries, thanks for the clarification. I actually also emailed HFC Membership (before I heard back from you), and they said, yeah, the AFL cards they can't do anything about, but they are sending us both calendars anyway, which is nice.

Bumpswithagrin - maybe send them an email to ask about the calendars?

Mar 30, 2005
in a house
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
box hill
HFC Official was i meant to get a calender in my pack ?? i pay monthly direct debits for a gold member , a friend who does not pay direct debit got one so made me wonder if i was meant to ??
other then my above post HFC Official i have some feed back on the letter i got today just got my card which i like allot but surprised fixture was a card not a magnet ??
the magnet was great no way could i lose this but a card i am afraid i will , the magnet is a way better thing to have even if there was a small magnet on that card would have been good i hope that the next one does have one or is the magnet as that is the better option thanks for listening .

other then my above post HFC Official i have some feed back on the letter i got today just got my card which i like allot but surprised fixture was a card not a magnet ??
the magnet was great no way could i lose this but a card i am afraid i will , the magnet is a way better thing to have even if there was a small magnet on that card would have been good i hope that the next one does have one or is the magnet as that is the better option thanks for listening .

Was thinking along the same lines. First thing I did each year when getting the membership was plastering the fixture magnet in prime position on the fridge. Now there's an empty space wishing to be filled...

Hawk1978

Senior List
Oct 4, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi HFC Official
Who maintains the club website?
Is it Hawthorn or Telstra?

The player heights and weights have often been way off the mark, Shem Tatupu is quoted as being between 192cm to 197cm in several places.
Worse still on Luke Lowdens player profile there is an article that says "Latest player news": Tuck flying in bid for spot: Renouf (12:24pm Jan 27, 2011)
That's nearly 3 years out of date! and neither player is still with us.

I emailed the club about the site having inaccuracies but got no reply.
As a long term Silver member I find that very dissapointing.

Hi HFC Official
Who maintains the club website?
Is it Hawthorn or Telstra?

The player heights and weights have often been way off the mark, Shem Tatupu is quoted as being between 192cm to 197cm in several places.
Worse still on Luke Lowdens player profile there is an article that says "Latest player news": Tuck flying in bid for spot: Renouf (12:24pm Jan 27, 2011)
That's nearly 3 years out of date! and neither player is still with us.

I emailed the club about the site having inaccuracies but got no reply.
As a long term Silver member I find that very dissapointing.

HFC Official

HFC Official

Official Account
Verified Account
Oct 18, 2011
Waverley Park
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Hi Hawks Heroes,

Thanks for your feedback. The fixture card has had both positive and negative feedback so far. We made the change due to member comments obtained during the season, and we will again review this product at the end of 2014.

Hawk1978

Senior List
Oct 4, 2009
Australia
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Hi HFC Official,
Thanks for clarifying the website management query.
I will wait a couple of weeks and check again.

The inaccurate player stats and has been an issue for a number of years but the fact you have a presence here and take the time to respond shows the club is very much focused on the fans which is fantastic.

Keep up the great work :)

Dec 16, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Man City, Box Hill Hawks
HFC Official

- Does the 2014 home guernsey from the Hawks nest come with the same AFL premiers logo Hodge is wearing?
132001_photoday14.jpg

- How do I go about getting numbers on the back that are actually printed on, and not done with the heat press machine? A mate of mine has the 2011 puma white strip with 33 printed on. It looks and feels better than the pressed on ones.

Back