Official Club Stuff Official Hawthorn Club Account on Big Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi HFC Official ,

Firstly congrats to all at the club. Such an emphatic win.

Next, have plans been made re touring the cup around the country as yet? Are iiNet doing their thing again this year?

Cheers

Hi 11sjw,

There sure are plans for another Cup Tour. Initial plans will start this morning so stay tuned for some dates and venues to be announced in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
HFC Official

Thank you and congratulations to everyone involved at the club for delivering a team premiership performance. We are indeed "one for all and all for one."

Has the club received the release date for the 2015 AFL Fixture? I think it may be around Oct 31?

Hi 11sjw,

There sure are plans for another Cup Tour. Initial plans will start this morning so stay tuned for some dates and venues to be announced in the coming weeks.

Thanks,
HFC Official

Dont forget Canberra!

Also, will there be a new back-to-back celebration guernsey available soon?

Thank you and congratulations to everyone involved at the club for delivering a team premiership performance. We are indeed "one for all and all for one."

Has the club received the release date for the 2015 AFL Fixture? I think it may be around Oct 31?

The 2015 fixture will be released in late October

Any chance of the club wheeling around the 2013 and 2014 cups at the same time?

You'll have to wait and see

Dont forget Canberra!

Also, will there be a new back-to-back celebration guernsey available soon?

Canberra will certainly be included in the Tour.

We'll check with HawksNest and get back to you on the guernsey

Thanks,
HFC Official

Hi AFL Official,

Congratulations to all the Hawthorn Family. Truly a 100% effort from everyone associated with the club, and I hope it leads to 70,000+ members next year.

As it has been such a difficult year with injuries, we have had to rely so much on our depth. We could never have achieved our goal without players like Cheney, Ceglar, Litherland, Woody, and all the others who helped us get to second, which made our assault a reality.

I know the club recognizes the effort put in by all the players on the list (I would like to include Whitecross and Anderson as well.) However, has the club ever contemplated giving players outside the 22 medal receivers some sort of medallion or memento? Similar to the Super Bowl rings the NFL players get.

Hi AFL Official,

Congratulations to all the Hawthorn Family. Truly a 100% effort from everyone associated with the club, and I hope it leads to 70,000+ members next year.

As it has been such a difficult year with injuries, we have had to rely so much on our depth. We could never have achieved our goal without players like Cheney, Ceglar, Litherland, Woody, and all the others who helped us get to second, which made our assault a reality.

I know the club recognizes the effort put in by all the players on the list (I would like to include Whitecross and Anderson as well.) However, has the club ever contemplated giving players outside the 22 medal receivers some sort of medallion or memento? Similar to the Super Bowl rings the NFL players get.
Clarko talked about this during "Swans the Couch" last night. Interesting perspective on it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for that. We were up in the middle of nowhere in far north queensland last year this is the first time we have been in civilisation for a long time.

Hi grumbleguts,

Yes it will be as it was last year. Stay tuned to hawthornfc.com.au for a full list of dates and locations soon.

Thanks,
HFC Official

How about some of the Melbourne suburbs who don't get up and close to a Premiership Cup:

St Kilda
Footscray
Richmond
Carlton
Essendon

Etc, etc,etc

;)

How about some of the Melbourne suburbs who don't get up and close to a Premiership Cup:

St Kilda
Footscray
Richmond
Carlton
Essendon

Etc, etc,etc

;)

George-Costanza-clapping.gif

Hi HFC Official,

I've made this request in the past to no avail, but I thought I'd get in early and try again this year -

Could the club PLEASE this year post the full list of PCM vote getters on the club website after the count, and not just the top ten?

Thanks for a great year!

Cheers
stemline

Hi HFC Official,

I've made this request in the past to no avail, but I thought I'd get in early and try again this year -

Could the club PLEASE this year post the full list of PCM vote getters on the club website after the count, and not just the top ten?

Thanks for a great year!

Cheers
stemline

Hi stemline,

Something will be released on hawthornfc.com.au this week with a complete list of all rounds of the Peter Crimmins Medal voting.

Thanks,
HFC Official

Hi HFC Official,

I notice from the membership renewal letter that Interstate General Admission members are not going to get a guernsey (ballot) for priority 3 access to the GF if we make it that far next year.

Does this mean that the priority 1 "Gold" numbers are being increased? Or is the club just ditching interstate members as priority 3?

I'm already a "Silver" and I upgraded my daughters membership to "silver" today due to this.

cheers

Hi HFC Official,

I notice from the membership renewal letter that Interstate General Admission members are not going to get a guernsey (ballot) for priority 3 access to the GF if we make it that far next year.

Does this mean that the priority 1 "Gold" numbers are being increased? Or is the club just ditching interstate members as priority 3?

I'm already a "Silver" and I upgraded my daughters membership to "silver" today due to this.

cheers

Hi Dinsdale,

Thanks for your question.

There will be no Priority 3 status for a Grand Final ticket in 2015. Priority 2 (Silver, Interstate Silver or MCC Hawk memberships) will be the lowest eligible category for members who wish to apply for a Grand Final ticket if Hawthorn compete. The structure of Grand Final priorities is detailed more in our Membership Terms and Conditions here: http://membership.hawthornfc.com.au/terms-conditions.html

Priority 1 memberships as a whole have not been increased and will be remain the same as 2014 with the only change of our new P1+ category for Legends Club members where they will now have access to the first allocation of seats for a Grand Final if we compete.

Thanks,
HFC Official

Remove this Banner Ad

Back