Universal Love Official Heppell to take home Charlie Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know if it's just my cynicism, but I'm finding this to be ******* painful.

Everything is robotic and rehearsed, and the highlight packages before each round barely even show who played well.

Not to mention all of the segways involving Hamish and all of these other sycophants.
from my angle, it's basically the same as most of the recent years (except all the highlight packages are now voiced by players, which sucks). dreading the coming appearance of the saturday night team

from my angle, it's basically the same as most of the recent years (except all the highlight packages are now voiced by players, which sucks). dreading the coming appearance of the saturday night team
"Big Boy NTTAWWTta Harry" to get a mention?

I don't know if it's just my cynicism, but I'm finding this to be ******* painful.

Everything is robotic and rehearsed, and the highlight packages before each round barely even show who played well.

Not to mention all of the segways involving Hamish and all of these other sycophants.
Yeah, it's pretty bad. I'm going to start convulsing if I cringe any harder.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't have a problem with him being there but it's the fact they give him airtime that shits me

Do you realise that you can buy tickets to the Brownlow - Anyway Edelstein has been a fantastic contributor to the AFL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back