Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly the quality of the ones in the photo has made me not sure about them :oops:. Particularly the neck ribbing stuff.

That keen I might put in an order anyway though. See if anyone else is keen to order stuff to make it worth it :p

Sadly the quality of the ones in the photo has made me not sure about them :oops:. Particularly the neck ribbing stuff.

That keen I might put in an order anyway though. See if anyone else is keen to order stuff to make it worth it :p

I think its because theyre the authentics.
Theyre a bit thinner, but in my experience they are a bit better quality than the other ones.

I think its because theyre the authentics.
Theyre a bit thinner, but in my experience they are a bit better quality than the other ones.

Yeah I have a few of them, not worried about the jersey material itself, the thickness of the neck ribbing and general sizing of some things seems abit off compared to how close the others are to the real deal, but for the price though I'm sure there fine :p and haven't had any issues with Jack with the previous orders.

Probably going to wait and see if/when there is the other colours though, So I can get Al, Kemba and MKG in the 3 different versions.

Yeah I have a few of them, not worried about the jersey material itself, the thickness of the neck ribbing and general sizing of some things seems abit off compared to how close the others are to the real deal, but for the price though I'm sure there fine :p and haven't had any issues with Jack with the previous orders.

Probably going to wait and see if/when there is the other colours though, So I can get Al, Kemba and MKG in the 3 different versions.
exciting times for us!
I want a lance stephenson one. Hopefully they'll have them...

Has anybody bought a NFL jersey from Jack? Particularly Calvin Johnson? I seen the picture but I don't think the legit ones look like that,

Is that how the legit ones look?
I've bought two Cardinals ones, do you want pics?

exciting times for us!
I want a lance stephenson one. Hopefully they'll have them...

I'm going to wait on Lance.

Still got to learn to love that guy :D Hoping games starting will help that.

I've bought two Cardinals ones, do you want pics?

Yes please. Been thinking about getting a Peterson & Patterson for awhile but wasn't sure about them.

I hated him until a month ago ;-)

I'll love him once it's clear his not going to explode the locker room with his apparent ******* tendencies :p

I'll love him once it's clear his not going to explode the locker room with his apparent ******* tendencies :p

I think we have enough guys of good character to stamp that out before it starts.

Guys like Al and Kemba seem very level headed and know what it takes to succeed in the league.

Put them in here for reference. I wouldnt mind looking..cheers.

Yes please. Been thinking about getting a Peterson & Patterson for awhile but wasn't sure about them.

Sorry guys, got bit sidetracked.

Peterson.

image_zps823d4b72.jpg

image_zps0ea96e42.jpg

image_zps341f8d4f.jpg

image_zps489c28cc.jpg

image_zps8cdb216e.jpg

image_zpsc3d6ce0a.jpg

image_zpsb3d83ce7.jpg

image_zps4cd193e7.jpg

image_zpsbf0c67a2.jpg

image_zps7ed51fd8.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is your size and which size did you buy please?
Sorry to be a pain.
I'm 180cm and I bought a medium, i'm a medium build and usually wear it under a hoodie, but I like it baggy.

Got half of my order (it was a big one) yesterday. Should be receiving the other half today.

Trying to suss out how to upload the images as theyre pretty big. ANy help?

zimma got me to use imgur (was pretty straight forward).

Cant wait to see what you got. New Hornets ones? Keen on seeing their quality before I purchase one.

Dante is on my next order...

zimma got me to use imgur (was pretty straight forward).

Cant wait to see what you got. New Hornets ones? Keen on seeing their quality before I purchase one.

Dante is on my next order...

I didnt get one.
Was scared off by the fact that they dont say theyre adidas or rev 30 or anything.
Going to wait for some more to arrive before I think about it.

Also for some reason cant sign up to imgur at work...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back