Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Any recommendation between an NFL Elite jersey vs the Game jerseys? The elite ones look more 'meshy' than the game ones but some of the writing on them looks a bit all over the joint. Also, is there a difference in the number material?
Cheers.

Any recommendation between an NFL Elite jersey vs the Game jerseys? The elite ones look more 'meshy' than the game ones but some of the writing on them looks a bit all over the joint. Also, is there a difference in the number material?
Cheers.

Not sure mate havent ordered any.
Let us know though of the quality if you do decide to go that way.

His other stuff is great, but yeah dont know the technical difference.

Bit confused with the pricing. Receipt says $270USD, which converts to $315AUD, however my bank account has been charged $332AUD.

Screen Shot 2014-11-27 at 22.46.12.png

Bit confused with the pricing. Receipt says $270USD, which converts to $315AUD, however my bank account has been charged $332AUD.

View attachment 94620

If you look at the site you can choose AUD instead of USD.
It makes the jerseys 30 instead of 25 which is a bit dodgy as it converts to more like 28-29 dollars.
You would've been charged 30 for each of those jerseys + $20 shipping...

If you look at the site you can choose AUD instead of USD.
It makes the jerseys 30 instead of 25 which is a bit dodgy as it converts to more like 28-29 dollars.
You would've been charged 30 for each of those jerseys + $20 shipping...
Yeah, I had been fiddling with USD/AUD setting, and calculated that if paid with the USD setting it should've been $315AUD, and if I paid with the AUD setting it should've been $320AUD.

Just confused where the extra $17 has come from...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I had been fiddling with USD/AUD setting, and calculated that if paid with the USD setting it should've been $315AUD, and if I paid with the AUD setting it should've been $320AUD.

Just confused where the extra $17 has come from...

Bank charges for an international transfer?

Bank charges for an international transfer?
Most likely. Still seems a bit steep to me, but I suppose it's not overly important anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not sure I could buy and wear a Jersey that isnt a Blazer one...Same as I wouldnt get around in some rubbish Collingwood attire :D

If anything perhaps a Hornets or Raptors retro as they look pretty cool.

Am I alone in this way of thinking?

I have always considered myself to be a free agent in basketball terms (yeah I guess I would be classed as one of those people that wears baseball gear despite not knowing most of the players that play for them :confused:). When I was younger the in thing was to like the Bulls... naturally I had a Pippen 33 jersey, however it didn't stop me from having other merchandise (eg: Detroit Pistons hat, Phoenix Suns Converse shoes). Amusing thing is that the GSW were my go to team in NBA JAM & NBA JAM T.E.

I went several years without following the game in real time (still played video games eg: Total NBA 97), I started getting into basketball again in the mid 2000's my main purchases at that time were a Shaq Miami Heat jersey as well as a Portland Trailblayzers and LA Lakers "training" jersey (they were official nba merchandise BUT just team colours... loved the material very similar to how the AFL tops are these days).

Just last week I purchased 2 different designs of Chicago Bulls basketball shorts and...... an Indiana Pacers training jersey. I have an affinity with the Pacers (comes from a random association with them in NBA 2K12 and I know someone who lives there that lives and breathes the team). I was going to buy a Bulls alternate jersey but they didn't have the one I wanted.

I have always considered myself to be a free agent in basketball terms (yeah I guess I would be classed as one of those people that wears baseball gear despite not knowing most of the players that play for them :confused:). When I was younger the in thing was to like the Bulls... naturally I had a Pippen 33 jersey, however it didn't stop me from having other merchandise (eg: Detroit Pistons hat, Phoenix Suns Converse shoes). Amusing thing is that the GSW were my go to team in NBA JAM & NBA JAM T.E.

I went several years without following the game in real time (still played video games eg: Total NBA 97), I started getting into basketball again in the mid 2000's my main purchases at that time were a Shaq Miami Heat jersey as well as a Portland Trailblayzers and LA Lakers "training" jersey (they were official nba merchandise BUT just team colours... loved the material very similar to how the AFL tops are these days).

Just last week I purchased 2 different designs of Chicago Bulls basketball shorts and...... an Indiana Pacers training jersey. I have an affinity with the Pacers (comes from a random association with them in NBA 2K12 and I know someone who lives there that lives and breathes the team). I was going to buy a Bulls alternate jersey but they didn't have the one I wanted.

I own like 30 jerseys and only 2 are Indiana.

I have a Suns windbreaker and Supersonics jacket.

3 Indiana caps, a Sonics and a Mavs 2011 champs one too.

None of this stops me from being an out and out Indiana fan though.

I own like 30 jerseys and only 2 are Indiana.

I have a Suns windbreaker and Supersonics jacket.

3 Indiana caps, a Sonics and a Mavs 2011 champs one too.

None of this stops me from being an out and out Indiana fan though.

I'm the same.
Only just about to get my first hornets jerseys.

Now that theyre actually popular again, because nobody sold bobcats ones except nba.com

Theres a few more that seem to be popping up.
I guess my advice would be to do a very small order first to test the waters.

I mean whats $20...if they pinch it then lesson learnt.
Yeh, I was only going to buy this jersey and thats it.
Just the fact that you have to give credit card details, I know its very unlikely anything would happen but it can still be a worry from international websites.

Just to make sure, has anybody seen this jersey on a site they use before?
Or does anybody have it and they want to sell it etc?

Attachments

• upload_2014-12-1_18-35-31.jpeg
    upload_2014-12-1_18-35-31.jpeg
    7 KB · Views: 7
Does anyone know if the Nike sizes differ much from the adidas ones? I'm looking at a Penny Hardaway top...

If I place an order in the next few days, what are the chances of it reaching Melbourne before Xmas?

If I place an order in the next few days, what are the chances of it reaching Melbourne before Xmas?

Well I placed an order on like 22nd November.
It had a lot of jerseys, so they split the order in to two lots.

The first lot arrived last saturday (29th November)
the second lot arrived yesterday (8th December)

Thats only because we had so many and to avoid paying tax on them he sent them in two lots.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back