Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

Haha because the Adidas small is really a medium.
So the Nike small is like an XS?
Everything I wear is medium, with the exception of basketball jerseys, which I wear small. And this Nike jersey is real tight, which is unfortunate but oh well. If Jack does exchanges I may try and get him to send down the same jersey in a larger size in my next order and I'll send back this small one.

I still really want my New Orleans Bucs jersey.

Alright. imgur link here.

Firstly a small size Nike over a small size adidas. Probably not the best picture around but for perspective, I can wear a adidas jersey and it will be fairly loose fitting, the Nike fits like a footy guernsey. Real tight.
VqiSlC9.jpg

And some comparison pics of a genuine swingman (Griffin) and a Jacks swingman (Crawford).

bByGyOO.jpg

GzHpG7k.jpg

jksvt5F.jpg

5lAQYve.jpg

zlqf8Tg.jpg

Picked up some shorts too, I can put some photos up of them as well, they're pretty standard though.

Alright. imgur link here.

Firstly a small size Nike over a small size adidas. Probably not the best picture around but for perspective, I can wear a adidas jersey and it will be fairly loose fitting, the Nike fits like a footy guernsey. Real tight.
VqiSlC9.jpg

And some comparison pics of a genuine swingman (Griffin) and a Jacks swingman (Crawford).

bByGyOO.jpg

GzHpG7k.jpg

jksvt5F.jpg

5lAQYve.jpg

zlqf8Tg.jpg

Picked up some shorts too, I can put some photos up of them as well, they're pretty standard though.

They look a lot more different than the ones I've compared.
Are they a season apart or something?

The Griffin is from last season. I think the NBA logo isn't on the front anymore for this season so I'm guessing the ones I got today are from last season's stock too. I think.

Weird.
Ive got a paul george one which is authentic replica throwback, and ive got the same one from Jack and its almost impossible to tell the difference.

Weird.
Ive got a paul george one which is authentic replica throwback, and ive got the same one from Jack and its almost impossible to tell the difference.
Even on Jack's website the Clippers text is a block instead of stitched like my genuine jersey. It may not be too prevalent in my photos but the LAC logo on the top is different too. The authentic has a silver lining in the stitching while Jack's is a stitched on badge.

Special delivery just in time for Xmas. Great service to get it here in time.

Agree with some others though, ordered them all in S and they're still too big for me which is disappointing.
Looks like only some of them come in an XS, that might be my only option next time.
Anyone tried ordering kids XL through them?

IMG_5133_s.jpg

IMG_5134_s.jpg

IMG_5135_s.jpg

IMG_5136_s.jpg
IMG_5137_s.jpg

Special delivery just in time for Xmas. Great service to get it here in time.

Agree with some others though, ordered them all in S and they're still too big for me which is disappointing.
Looks like only some of them come in an XS, that might be my only option next time.
Anyone tried ordering kids XL through them?

View attachment 99443

View attachment 99444

View attachment 99445

View attachment 99446
View attachment 99447
Pelicans jerseys look really nice!

Facing a dilemma of sorts, have my heart set on a Chicago Bulls jersey.... can't decide on the home, away or the black alternate version (pluses and minuses on each of them... I might end up buying all 3). The XL fits ok, not baggy around the shoulders..... can tell I have a gut around the waist though. The XXL the shoulders are a little too big (meaning you'll be able to see more of my underarms than I would like.... unless I bulked up my arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger :D), yet the waist hides my gut perfectly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought an NBA jersey and a few NFL jerseys from a seller under the name of 'Aimee Smith' on AliExpress. Fast shipping and the jerseys are great quality. Got a few more Rockets jerseys coming. Very fast shipping (approx. one week).

4Sl6gvn.jpg

oeNIGBn.jpg

can someone help me.
wanting to order one of the 94-95 all star jerseys, but they're not a +2 length jersey,
should i order a medium ? or large?
my derrick rose jersey is a medium +2..
thanks for any help

can someone help me.
wanting to order one of the 94-95 all star jerseys, but they're not a +2 length jersey,
should i order a medium ? or large?
my derrick rose jersey is a medium +2..
thanks for any help

Stick with the medium, the majority of mine are Small +2 length, but my Jordan 98 All-Star is not +2 and is fine, even better in my opinion.

If the upper and shoulder area is fine with a medium, stick with a medium.

wont be tight? lol im a chunky fella.

thanks though.

Nah the length +2 only changes the length at the bottom, particularly at the back has extra length.

At least that is the only difference in size between my Rose and my Jordan.

I bought an NBA jersey and a few NFL jerseys from a seller under the name of 'Aimee Smith' on AliExpress. Fast shipping and the jerseys are great quality. Got a few more Rockets jerseys coming. Very fast shipping (approx. one week).

Just ordered two jerseys from here. Thanks for the advice.

I have a few from Jack at home so once these arrive i will compare and report back.

Just ordered two jerseys from here. Thanks for the advice.

I have a few from Jack at home so once these arrive i will compare and report back.

Sounds good, will be interesting to see how the two sellers compare.

Do jerseys from Jack come with tags?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back