Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Klyntonius

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 9, 2004
The nearest twisties
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Kawasaki Racing, Falcons, Pelicans
Jack's taken down the link to NFL jerseys for some reason.. weird

Answer:

Received this in an email from JackJersey;
"Besides our new site is http://www.9455021.com
But we will remove all items from website soon.
We will only accpet order by mail in the future.

(you send the order list to us and we will process for you,still payment by credit card and western union)"

Perhaps email him and he'll probably send a link to the gallery with the NFL stuff.

TV_93

Draftee
Jan 11, 2015
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Got a few nba jerseys from Aimee Smith store on AliExpress and they are awesome. Will post pics if anyone's interested

Got a few nba jerseys from Aimee Smith store on AliExpress and they are awesome. Will post pics if anyone's interested

What did you get?

airkyne23

Draftee
Jan 28, 2015
AFL Club
West Coast
I got a Faried Yellow Nuggets but did an order with a few mates which included Jordan 96 all star, Exum navy jazz, carter raptors throwback both white and purple, Iverson blue nuggets and blue sixers

hello mate, I would like to buy from that store, can you show me what you've got?
I bought a jersey from aliexpress, but I did not like so much
This in my opinion the biggest flaw
http://kfdown.a.aliimg.com/kf/UT8NsgdXkRbXXagOFbXa.jpg
while in an authentic jersey is like that
http://kfdown.a.aliimg.com/kf/UT8TssdXipbXXagOFbXe.jpg

Feb 9, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
finally got my order today.
jimmy butler & harrison barnes jersey's

different to my rose jersey,
my rose jersey logo's & names are all stitched on, whereas butler & barnes are "prints" i guess you could say..

Feb 9, 2009
Launceston
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
nah 2013-14

its still stitched, but my rose jersey number is "material" and the butler/barnes jersey numbers are printed onto something then stitched if that makes sense?... ill try and get pics if anyone needs any.

still insane quality so still happy anyway

nah 2013-14

its still stitched, but my rose jersey number is "material" and the butler/barnes jersey numbers are printed onto something then stitched if that makes sense?... ill try and get pics if anyone needs any.

still insane quality so still happy anyway

Yeah was one of the differences between the 'Authentic' and the 'Swingman' I think they where called on Jack.

Authentic (with the proper material numbers and proper material)
DSCF10531.jpg

Swingman (with the printed numbers and same material as the shorts)
DSCF10391.jpg

Kakkle

Cancelled
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Pokemon is Life
Jun 2, 2012
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Los Angeles Dodgers
Alright, so I finally pulled the triggier.

Just ordered a Noah & Butler Home white jersey, which I'm going to offload for $90 each to a guy at work and picked up a DeRoazan retro one for myself.

I got these last Friday. $117 AUD for 3 Jerseys. The DeRozan is not the greatest quality, but I don't mind since it's just something I'll wear around the house. The NOAH swingman, I am selling for $110AUD to a guy at work. The quality is fantastic. Comparing it to my Lillard swingman which was purchased in person at the NBA store, and you can barely tell the difference. This is a excellent fake. The BUTLER one is putrid, and it's not the swingman one either (which I had ordered) I won't be able to sell it, but might keep it to wear around the house. Not to phased either way.

Just got my package from Jack, they are all awesome. With the Swingmans I can't tell the difference between my legit one.

For myself and mates, I got:
Vintage Chris Mullins Golden State Yellow
Vintage Shawn Kemp Sonics Green
Vintage Dominique Wilkins Hawks Red
Swingman Jamal Crawford Clips Precious Metals (Black)
Swingman Dirk Mavs Navy
Swingman Kobe Lakers White
Swingman LeBron Cavs Red

hornetswce

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2014
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Aus post can EAD! Parcel was unsuccessfully delivered this morning so it was taken to the local post office. Went to get it and they say they dont have it. Somehow got lost between my office and the post office 500mtrs away

Oct 15, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Heat
Aus post can EAD! Parcel was unsuccessfully delivered this morning so it was taken to the local post office. Went to get it and they say they dont have it. Somehow got lost between my office and the post office 500mtrs away
Check back tomorrow. Often doesn't get there till late in the day.

walker23

Draftee
Sep 5, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Cavs, Arsenal, Melb Stars
anyone know where i can get a Wiggins rising stars game jersey from?
looked on Jack, aliex, and even the nba store. but nowhere to be seen

Back