Official Jerseys Thread Part 2 (Where Jack is King)

Remove this Banner Ad

After looking over both my jerseys I reckon Jacks is a lot better to buy from, might try another seller on aliexpress and see how we go..

I'm looking to buy my nephew a Lionel Messi shirt for his bday. Any recommendations ? Bought from jacks before but they don't seem to have much soccer stuff. Aliexpress seems to have what i want ? Do I just look and buy what seems good and hope it's decent quality or any seller recommendations ? Or do I look for sellers with lots of good reviews or ratings ...

Question, whats everyones preference.. the rev30s with the holes? or the normal swingman jerseys with no holes?

I'm looking to buy my nephew a Lionel Messi shirt for his bday. Any recommendations ? Bought from jacks before but they don't seem to have much soccer stuff. Aliexpress seems to have what i want ? Do I just look and buy what seems good and hope it's decent quality or any seller recommendations ? Or do I look for sellers with lots of good reviews or ratings ...

I look at how many orders they have done and their reviews. There is a rating up the top of each shops page and if you hover your mouse over the store name it gives an average rating on the product quality and delivery time. Make sure to read the reviews if there is any on the product.

at like $20 you cant go wrong.

personally me and my mates have had no problem with aliexpress.
Some here have had an odd delay in shipping but I dont think there have been any shockers

My last order for a Duncan xmas jersey was fine, the only thing that was wrong is the collar is a bit lopsided on one side.. bit annoying but its something you're not going to notice unless you really stare at it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My last order for a Duncan xmas jersey was fine, the only thing that was wrong is the collar is a bit lopsided on one side.. bit annoying but its something you're not going to notice unless you really stare at it

I got lebron and durant christmas day jerseys and theyre great.
I havent looked over them with a fine tooth comb though.

at like $20 you cant go wrong.

personally me and my mates have had no problem with aliexpress.
Some here have had an odd delay in shipping but I dont think there have been any shockers

I want to buy a Andrew Wiggins CANADA or Ben Simmons LSU but they're double the price of the standard NBA one on there.

I cannot remember any of my Jack jersey or Allie express jersey's coming with this inside stitching/label ?

Has anyone bought a jersey with this inside? I have off of ebay (not sure if it was a footlocker sell on)

20130224_140144.gif

I cannot remember any of my Jack jersey or Allie express jersey's coming with this inside stitching/label ?

Has anyone bought a jersey with this inside? I have off of ebay (not sure if it was a footlocker sell on)

20130224_140144.gif

All the Cleveland jerseys have something like that, with some kinda bs motivational saying on it from what I remember.

20130224_140144.gif
My Jason Williams Sac Kings throwback has that and I got it off Allie.

Awesome! Do you know what the shipping and quality are like. $11.19 US for a jersey! :eek:

FAST IS FASTER is the seller I used.
Not sure how to search for them, but the ones I got are great.

Just look for the higher rated sellers if you can.

Edit: they are the first one on that page i sent you.

Last edited:
I got lebron and durant christmas day jerseys and theyre great.
I havent looked over them with a fine tooth comb though.
I've ordered a Lebron christnas day jersey.
a little nervous with sizing now... tried one on at local rebel sport XL fit fine with a t shirt underneath
compared sizing chart on ali express to nba.com official sizing
similar enough
should i be worried it'll be like a homer simpson moo moo?

as above not 100% confident on my sizing choice now.

below are nba size chart and ali express chart
should I go for the L rather than XL (tried on XL at rebel and fit nice)

Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 2.30.46 pm.png

Screen Shot 2015-12-31 at 2.30.40 pm.png

Took the plunge over the Christmas break and ordered one of the City Throwback jerseys, I ordered a Medium based on the recommendations on here, will report back when it arrives.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back