Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does he sell theses? I want some bad, has anyone inquired into how much?
I made an order last Sunday of: Barkley purple suns, Durant Seattle green, Pippen white, Reggie Miller Navy blue and Rondo green. I'm very excited, a Christmas present for myself, I'm so good to me.

He does sell them (check the shoes part of the site and it links you to where all the pictures are)

Most of his shoes are $55. But just email him and he'll confirm how much and what size they come in.

Anyone got anything from http://ussportsdownunder.com/ before? or know if it's decent or dodge? I'm after the black Rockets Harden jersey and only place I have found it at a reasonable price.

So I got the shoes this weekend.

They are sweet, for $55 they seem pretty genuine to me. Comes with the tags and all.

My Review :

Putting them on for the first time felt strange because the "tongue" of the shoe was actually attached to the inside of the shoe (inside the shoe it's stitched to either side) which at first felt very strange but you get used to it and it provides a heap of support. Once you get over tightness (and Im sure it'll stretch)

I'll edit this if I need to as I've only worn the shoes once (even with a broken toe though) they are extremely comfortable and I like the fact that they are not high tops (hate those type of shoes)

There is also a cool feature you can see in the pictures where the outside of the shoe's sole is extended to add extra support so you don't roll your ankle as easy. Grip is also very good.

Pros -
Cheap $$
Looks Legit/Very good
Extra side support
Very comfortable and easy to wear
Did I mention Cheap?
Good grip
Although the tongue is a bit tight I can see it stretching and being great after a few more wears.

Cons -
Insole is crap and isn't even stuck down, don't really need it tbh.
No real information on what the shoes are made out of.

Photos:

This is the bottom and outside of the shoe (towards the back)
20121202_144210.jpg

Close up of the pattern (That white thread is supposed to be there)
20121202_144157.jpg

See below on the right side of the show the triangle bit that sticks out, that's the support I was explaining to stop you rolling your ankle.

20121202_144120.jpg

(Above, Also see inner sole is taken out)

Below (The under of the shoe, not sure if there is supposed to be anything on that black square, but it is shiny and reflective??)
20121202_144111.jpg

Back of the shoes with Kobe's signature.
20121202_144101.jpg

Anyway. Overall (at least these ones) I can safely recommend these shoes from Jack and I'm guessing all of the other ones will be of this high quality too and for this price, you can't pass it up! (Don't forget only $20 for shipping, per order no matter how big)

Just some positive feedback about jackjersey.com - ordered one from him a couple of weeks back, came today and if it's not the real deal then it's probably the best knock-off of any product I have ever seen. Even has "nbastore.com" tags. Could not tell any difference between this and what you would find in Rebel, etc.

I am 192cm and 95 KG - and a medium is the perfect fit if this is of use to anyone...I had a large size previously and they are just far too long.

is this the rev30 jersey? i'm about your size, weigh a bit less and the old swingman medium was perfect, but i heard the rev30 run a bit smaller.

is this the rev30 jersey? i'm about your size, weigh a bit less and the old swingman medium was perfect, but i heard the rev30 run a bit smaller.
I'm also a similar size, have a medium old swingman, medium rev30 swingman and large rev30 swingman. I prefer the medium rev30 sizing, it is a bit smaller than the old one but feels a better fit. Even the large rev30 isn't too bad but it does run a bit long.

I made some inquiries with jack.
The Nike Mags (back to the future shoes) sell for $230, but he's doesn't have them in stock yet.
I also asked about Lillard jerseys, he said he would make a recommendation to the manufacturer.

I made some inquiries with jack.
The Nike Mags (back to the future shoes) sell for $230, but he's doesn't have them in stock yet.
I also asked about Lillard jerseys, he said he would make a recommendation to the manufacturer.
was gonna say i want a lillard jersey bad!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the Kyrie jersey I plan on getting a gold one.

What's the deal with the extra $20 for the overseas bank? Is that for everyone or was that something on your end?

That was because at the time he didn't have credit card payment working so I had to transfer from my bank to an international bank and Westpac charged me an extra $20. But with his credit card payments working now it shouldn't matter. Should just be cost of items + $20 flat shipping :)

That was because at the time he didn't have credit card payment working so I had to transfer from my bank to an international bank and Westpac charged me an extra $20. But with his credit card payments working now it shouldn't matter. Should just be cost of items + $20 flat shipping :)

Sweet Ill probably order a gold Kyrie jersey within the next few fays then :thumbsu:

What is the feeling of the fabric like compared to jerseys you buy in store, can you tell any difference? A few years back I bought a maroon Lebron Cavs jersey from in store thats how ill probably compare them.

Sweet Ill probably order a gold Kyrie jersey within the next few fays then :thumbsu:

What is the feeling of the fabric like compared to jerseys you buy in store, can you tell any difference? A few years back I bought a maroon Lebron Cavs jersey from in store thats how ill probably compare them.

Well it depends on the type you get from Jack. The Rev 30s (which is that Kyrie one I got) is very light and the material is stretchy. Hard to explain but it is very good quality and even better for the price :)

Tried on some small kicks jerseys today in a marshalls discount store (not really much of a discount, $30 for last years road jersey) in New Jersey. The smalls are massive on me- I'm about 180cm. I noted it was a length +2, this is standard for jerseys right? Just confirming jacks are the same?

Also when the hell are jackjersey getting some Felton and J R Smith jerseys in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back