Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just ordered some. Most are $50 or $55 but worth mailing him first. The back to the future ones were $300 though :( am still tempted but will try a few cheap ones first. I have a legit pair of Kobe's so ordered a pair to see what they match up like. Also ordered a few other pairs and a couple were only $50 and some hats. Will update when they get here for those interested.

I just ordered some. Most are $50 or $55 but worth mailing him first. The back to the future ones were $300 though :( am still tempted but will try a few cheap ones first. I have a legit pair of Kobe's so ordered a pair to see what they match up like. Also ordered a few other pairs and a couple were only $50 and some hats. Will update when they get here for those interested.
Bummer I saw the MAGs and was thinking s**t if they're $55...

Have a lot of jerseys but after reading this thread decided to give Jacks a crack. Very nice jerseys and probably the cheapest I have brought them. Got a Durant Alternate and also a Griffen Authentic. I have a Durant Authentic from another site and the Griffen one is comparable. The only thing I can say is that the fit for the Swingman was probably a little more snug than the other jerseys I have but I do find that the size may be different from jersey to jersey.

I bought a Kobe Pro-Cut and Pierce Pro Cut this week off ebay so will be interesting to see how it compares to the real things!

Anyone ever had trouble with payment or is it just me...

What happened?

Mine went through but got like 5-6 emails after confirming payment so got a bit paranoid they had kept charging me.

What happened?

Mine went through but got like 5-6 emails after confirming payment so got a bit paranoid they had kept charging me.
Tried a couple months ago with my credit card, can't remember exactly what it was but it just wouldn't go through. Tried a few times. Jack was in contact, but still couldn't get it to work. A few days later I got a call from my credit card company saying the my cards privacy has been sacrificed, and although no money had been withdrawn they cancelled my card and sent me a new one. Activating my new one was a campaigner as they had to confirm my identity, all this bs. Has to send a signed written letter in.. All very drawn out..
So today I bought a Load&Go card from Aus Post. Put $100 on it. Activated it and went to pay jack. (3 jerseys + postage = $97) Went through some Visa security page.. got through to the end and it wouldn't work. "Insufficient funds" Tried that twice. Checked my transfers on AusPost site, says balance $100 and then Money Out - $97.1 (Declined)

I'm sure JJ will send me a message when he's on, but does anyone have any help?

Tried a couple months ago with my credit card, can't remember exactly what it was but it just wouldn't go through. Tried a few times. Jack was in contact, but still couldn't get it to work. A few days later I got a call from my credit card company saying the my cards privacy has been sacrificed, and although no money had been withdrawn they cancelled my card and sent me a new one. Activating my new one was a silly as they had to confirm my identity, all this bs. Has to send a signed written letter in.. All very drawn out..
So today I bought a Load&Go card from Aus Post. Put $100 on it. Activated it and went to pay jack. (3 jerseys + postage = $97) Went through some Visa security page.. got through to the end and it wouldn't work. "Insufficient funds" Tried that twice. Checked my transfers on AusPost site, says balance $100 and then Money Out - $97.1 (Declined)

I'm sure JJ will send me a message when he's on, but does anyone have any help?

I had the same problem with my load and go card it just kept coming up with insufficient funds even though i had the money on the card. I tried to make the payment about 5 times but it kept rejecting the order so i ended up having to use western union which is pretty easy anyway

i had trouble with my canvas card from auspost. kept trying to get me to do some verified with visa s**t and it kept rejecting it everytime.

ended up paying via international money transfer.

i had trouble with my canvas card from auspost. kept trying to get me to do some verified with visa s**t and it kept rejecting it everytime.
Verified with Visa wouldn't work for me either when I was trying to book some flights around a month ago. Called up my bank (ANZ), they sorted it all out, and set my password. Now it works fine, and successfully used it with JackJersey just last night.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Figured I'd actually take pictures of mine...

East All Stars, Dwight Howard, bought at rebel fairly cheap.
gBdIq.jpg

Pau Gasol, Foot locker on the family and friends weekend, was on clearance then reduced it further, too cheap to refuse
fqGvQ.jpg

Random Kobe Lakers jersey, what appears to be white is actually pale blue for some reason it turned out white...
sCrru.jpg

'06 West All Stars, Steve Nash, bought it to wear on school camp in the NT, suprised it ever became white again.
ECV8a.jpg

What $35 used to buy you before Jack, bought it in year 7 at the Queen Vic markets and never quite grew into it, thing is like wearing a lead vest.
GHTLW.jpg

Self Explanatory, ended up in a Foot locker outlet, 20% off storewide, was meant to be :p
0oR3e.jpg

SOSS3.jpg

Nah me either mate. Normally XL (or large if they are bigger sized) t-shirts and jumpers and a 36 in pants.

I'm pretty much the same size and ordered a large from Jack. It's not ridiculously big, but I would still advise on getting a medium. That's what i'll be going for next time for sure.

Has anyone else had problems with the stitching on their Jack jersey fading or coming apart after washing it? I have washed my Hornets jersey about 5 or 6 times and the stitching around the text and numbers is becoming frayed and fading from dark blue to white.

Stitching is fine on mine, although I haven't worn them all that much, the black name on the Lebron one has started to fade though, and my brother Knicks shorts, which get abit of wear, the logo is starting to fade.

The shorts are way comfy but I'm reluctant to wear then out of the house because of the frustrating lack of pockets!

Just grabbed a pair of Sixers alternate blue shorts ... With pockets :D hated not having pockets on my of style shorts

I know Basketball tops are usually big so what size should i get? I'm 19, weigh around 70kgs and am only about 5ft 9. Would a medium do?

I know Basketball tops are usually big so what size should i get? I'm 19, weigh around 70kgs and am only about 5ft 9. Would a medium do?
Well I'm a bit taller and heavier and wear a S or occasionally a M... Depends if it's +2" as well, I'm about 2" taller than you and my Pau one is probably long enough it could be worn as an albeit slutty dress by modern standards... At 70kg I'd guess you want a Small.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back