Official Jerseys Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did you go about it - Paypal?

Just paid with visa. Ended up getting the 8 tops for roughly $242 with postage, insurance etc. Three of those tops were the Hardwood Classic ones too and a Baseball top which I think are a few bucks more as well.

Just purchased 8 tops among family from nbacheapstore.com. Bloody good quality and my Rondo alternate jersey doesn't look much different from an authentic Pierce one I got a few years back from the NBA site. Took 9 days to come as well.

Just a query it's a credit card payment site right? Any complications I want to get some jerseys for a bucks do coming up?

Just payed for my jerseys from jack jersey by western union at Australia post fee was only $10. Cause I brought 4 jerseys with my mates only had to pay $2.50

Just payed for my jerseys from jack jersey by western union at Australia post fee was only $10. Cause I brought 4 jerseys with my mates only had to pay $2.50

its soo worth it!!!

Me and a mate looking to buy from jackjersey. I'm 178cms and 80kg and he's 184cms and 90kg. A medium for me and large for him? Im not really into baggy jersey either

Definitely a small for you.

I'm 182cm and 85kgs and small is plenty big enough on me. Mediums are too baggy on me for my liking.

Your mate could possibly fit a small as well imo but at most a medium.

71GAuUzxTDL._SL1200_.jpg

If anyone wants a high quality jersey and doesn't mind spending a bit more ... then look at Jerseyman > http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jerseyman/300995669935800 run by BFs own deledio_gun.

They are $55-60 (I think) a jersey (Swingman or Rev30) including post. He has some in his FB gallery on there, but can get most available jerseys going around (Rubio, Throwbacks, College, HS).

I grabbed this one a few weeks back

421670_324761844225849_300995669935800_897894_673158750_n.jpg

These are some up close shots of the tags, mesh, stitching etc

tagrt.jpg

stitchingmesh.jpg

namei.jpg

logoyz.jpg

Quality is easily as good as the Official Swingman jerseys I have

Email is jerseyman24@hotmail.com

PayPal as well :thumbsu:
This looks pretty good to me. Are Jack Jersey as good quality as this?

Sorry if thishas been asked before.

Jackjersey has added credit card payments to accepted means of payment:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome. Got a few guys wanting to put an order in for a while.

Judt ordered a few jerseys off jack, after reading these threads I wish I went with small sizing rather than medium. Im about 184cm 78kg, will I be ok with medium?

I guess the good thing is if they dont fit I could make some money off them.

Has anyone used the card payment on jack since it's been back? All good?

got my rubio jerseys on friday im never taking them off!!

Nice, might buy some from Jacks....very cheap. Only jerseys i've bought are Anthony Mason ones from his stops around the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back