Confirmed Official list changes 2014-15

Remove this Banner Ad

Had completely forgotten Goodes was on the Dogs' list until Sunday's VFL Grand Final. What happened to him this year?

Great VFL player. But Dogs decided to play the kids, and fair enough.

Had completely forgotten Goodes was on the Dogs' list until Sunday's VFL Grand Final. What happened to him this year?
Apart from a couple of games last year he struggled to adapt to AFL level. HE was also a gun at VFL level in the midfield, but was only played off of the HBF in the AFL and couldn't adapt to the positional change.

Blicavs did get upgraded :confused:

Blitz was still B class rookie. Stayed there for 2014 to save us a list spot. Got the Menzel then mid year upgrade to senior list. 2014 was last year of Rookie eligibility. Now senior listed.

GO Catters

Update (and shameless attempt to keep this on the first page)
- Jack Frost has signed a two-year deal with Collingwood that presumably means he's going onto the senior list next year
- Jarrad Waite has officially told Carlton's he's leaving

Shenton is officially promoted now. One season as opposed to the two reported by The Age

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jordan Lockyer and Matthew Dick delisted by Sydney, and Tommy Walsh gone back to Ireland.

A couple of rookies gone at Freo too: Michael Wood and Sam Menegola.
I wouldn't object to having a look at Wood tbh. 33 goals in 2 years at WAFL level is decent enough.

Michael Wood and Sam Menegola were going alright in the WAFL

Alright is a stretch. I'd say a touch below WAFL average. Which is a massive way from top level AFL. Wood couldn't get a kick in the Peel ressies for a large part of the season but came good late to play a few half decent games. Menegola never looked like making the step to AFL. Apart from being slow and one paced I've never seen a bloke kick into an opposition player as much as him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back