Manchester City FC Thread - Champions of England, Europe & The World

Remove this Banner Ad

MCFC OK

BnXbhjhCAAA5TNb.jpg:large

Just got home from what was an awesome night at the Portland Hotel spent with about 100 other passionate Blues. We had the entire upstairs to ourselves with the Liverpool fans segregated downstairs. Plenty of chants and cheering throughout the night, the elation/relief when we scored the first goal and then that genuine feeling of believing we were going to win the league after Vinny's goal... wow. I wish I could bottle that emotion – pure joy.

There were no tears this year, but maybe that's because it lacked the drama of 2011-12. Still, we thoroughly deserved that. I have some good videos/photos that I can hopefully upload some time tomorrow. Can't believe I'll be waking up for work in a few hours, haha

CTID

Professional display again by City, particularly over the last 3-4 games. Knew what you had to do and simply got the job done. Clinical.

Congratulations on another title victory. Well deserved.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liverpoo are playing too well atm. I've already expressed on the Everton thread, that I'm ok with you guys cleaning us up as well!

I don't trust Chelsea. The eggs are in your basket. Do it! :thumbsu:

Thanks a lot and congratulations! I have a feeling City's presence as the leading EPL club won't be as annoying as Manure's.

I have no idea what Everton were doing scoring a goal against you blokes.

Congratulations to you guys the ladder doesn't lie and I only really felt we were in with a chance for those two weeks between the 3-2 win at Anfield & the 2-0 loss to Chelsea. 4 20+ goal scorers is some achievement. Really likeable bunch of blokes in the City team too.

Can see you guys in the top 2 for quite some time. Must be enjoyable seeing United flounder :)

Congratulations to you guys the ladder doesn't lie and I only really felt we were in with a chance for those two weeks between the 3-2 win at Anfield & the 2-0 loss to Chelsea. 4 20+ goal scorers is some achievement. Really likeable bunch of blokes in the City team too.

Can see you guys in the top 2 for quite some time. Must be enjoyable seeing United flounder :)
Long may it continue. :thumbsu:

All of a sudden wild bandwagon supporters appear (joken) anyway Gratz MCFC well deserved, we shanked it you took the opportunity. Gratz once again

Just got home from what was an awesome night at the Portland Hotel spent with about 100 other passionate Blues. We had the entire upstairs to ourselves with the Liverpool fans segregated downstairs. Plenty of chants and cheering throughout the night, the elation/relief when we scored the first goal and then that genuine feeling of believing we were going to win the league after Vinny's goal... wow. I wish I could bottle that emotion – pure joy.

There were no tears this year, but maybe that's because it lacked the drama of 2011-12. Still, we thoroughly deserved that. I have some good videos/photos that I can hopefully upload some time tomorrow. Can't believe I'll be waking up for work in a few hours, haha

CTID

Congrats to City on winning the title. Nowt wrong with a rich owner eh! We (Chelsea) have been using the Portland for a couple of seasons now. Similar when we played Liverpool the other day - us upstairs, them downstairs. Hope we can do some joint functions with you some day if they need a certain number in there to stay open. The Celtic Club have done that for us and Arsenal a couple of times (7am). Squires/Portland are usually good to us and open up at stupid o'clock.

Congrats to City on winning the title. Nowt wrong with a rich owner eh! We (Chelsea) have been using the Portland for a couple of seasons now. Similar when we played Liverpool the other day - us upstairs, them downstairs. Hope we can do some joint functions with you some day if they need a certain number in there to stay open. The Celtic Club have done that for us and Arsenal a couple of times (7am). Squires/Portland are usually good to us and open up at stupid o'clock.

Yeah, we're usually at the Imperial and the owner is generally always happy to open up in the wee hours, but surprise surprise the Impy has been overran with Liverpool fans in the last few weeks so we got this room upstairs at the Portland for the final day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back