Manchester City FC Thread - Champions of England, Europe & The World

Remove this Banner Ad

Second leg of the youth cup semi on tonight, should be streams about. 3-0 up on the first leg. Well worth a look to see some of the promising kids we have coming through.

Through to the final with a 1-2 win at the KingPower Stadium. First final since 2008 or 2009. That team had the likes of Sturridge, Trippier, Mee, Dedryk, Weiss in it who have all played/are all playing top flight football.

National champions at U14 level. Third time in a row. So not all going bad.

Youth cup finalmfirst leg is on Monday (I think).

Angelino apparently in the squad for today (although I'd be surprised to see him on the pitch given Monday nights game).

Lost the first leg of the youth cup final. Chelsea bigger, quicker and too good for the first hour. Was 1-2 and we started to get on top. Should have scored a couple, but didnt and then got hit with a sucker punch.

Ended up 1-3.

No away goals rule so need a 2+ goal win at Stamford Bridge next week. Will be tough.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You would hope not. Unless his mother is a goddess he already has the natural disadvantage of the Neville family looks to deal with let alone a silly name.

He was immense in that last month. That game against the Geordies was the first time I thought "we might actually do this".

Who would have known what was to come a week later.

Won the Premier League International Cup last night. Anglo/Euro U21 tournament, beat Porto in the final.

Kelechi scored again (get him in the first team). Were outplayed on the night but won 1-0. Also beat Schalke, Leicester, Benfica and Celtic in the tournament.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back