Competition OFFICIAL: Murray Bushrangers (TAC Cup) logo redesign for 2015 - Winners announced!

Remove this Banner Ad

Gibbsy

Cakewalk
Oct 12, 2009
Geetroit
AFL Club
Collingwood
Hi all. The following information is direct from the Murray Bushrangers club, word for word. This is a great opportunity for our board to show their skills so we would love to see plenty of entries. Enjoy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Murray Bushrangers Football Club are exploring options to revitalise our current logo for the 2015 TAC Cup season. Given the incredible talent displayed on this board, we would like to give you the opportunity to submit your designs.

Keeping with our current Bushrangers theme and colours (Black, Purple, Yellow), the winning logo for the Big Footy competition, as judged by the boys at Bushrangers HQ, will receive a 2014 Supporters Pack including Hoodie, Polo, Track Pants and Hat.

If the winning entry is also chosen as our official logo for the 2015 season (we have a couple of designers onto it already), you will receive a full 2015 players kit including match day jumper, match day shorts, socks, polo, hoody, track pants and hat in exchange for the copyright of the logo.

The competition will run until July 1st, with winners to be notified by Gibbsy who will act as the go-between.

All the best

Matt Glossop
High Performance Manager
Murray Bushrangers F.C

Current logo:
Murray Bushrangers Logo.PNG

Haha I doubt that's what they want to hear! Purple, black and yellow seem like strange colours but I reckon they work well in combination. In my opinion, the wordmarks on the current logo are pretty tired. But I guess the general theme of it could still be kept

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had an hour to kill, got this far, will refine it further if I find some more time.

murray-bushrangers-1.png

Wish I had one :( Doodled a few things last night but the name isn't that flexible. Ned Kelly armour, guns.... bloke with a big beard?

You're right that there isn't much scope. Can't help but feel that they wouldn't go with a gun, probably gives off a bad image in this day and age

Remove this Banner Ad

Back