Official: Question Time - with Deddy

Remove this Banner Ad

Deddy there are only 2 other people left in the world; Jobe3votes and timsaints. You have to choose 1 to be your best man so who out of the above 2 is your choice?

Deddy.
When are you and tim_saints going to get it on? You could cut the sexual tension around this forum with a knife!

Deddy.
When are you and tim_saints going to get it on? You could cut the sexual tension around this forum with a knife!
Me and timmy are taking it slow. ;)
*No homo

Deddy, why has the term 'sexual tension' sprung up a lot recently?
Everytime I post there's some sexual tension because comon', who wouldn't want to do me? ;)

Deddy there are only 2 other people left in the world; Jobe3votes and timsaints. You have to choose 1 to be your best man so who out of the above 2 is your choice?
I would delete my BigFooty account, open the drawer under my computer chair, pull out my gun and shoot myself.

Deddy, what gun do you have? Is it capable of shooting that stupid dog on duck hunt?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm more of a silencer guy.
Sounds right... get in there do it real quickly and quietly... and then get out of there... with tim_saints... err none the wiser!

Scar L with Silencer and Red Dot Sight, rocking the Slight of Hand Pro, Assassin Pro and Steady Aim Pro ;)

Only way to defeat me is to sneak up behind me ;)
Edited to make my class. :cool:

You on Xbox or *shudder* PS3.

PS3 of course, dont use that our dated back wood console called and Xbox.

BTW red dot sight is for newbs.

The PP90M already has an insane rate of fire, but double it with Rapid Fire and one pull of the trigger it cuts people in half with ease. Need scavenger as after 4 kills I dont have no ammo ;)

PS3 of course, dont use that our dated back wood console called and Xbox.

BTW red dot sight is for newbs.

The PP90M already has an insane rate of fire, but double it with Rapid Fire and one pull of the trigger it cuts people in half with ease. Need scavenger as after 4 kills I dont have no ammo ;)
PM me your PSN so i can tear you a new one.

If there are only 2 other people left in the world then why would he have to choose a best man!?!? Who's he getting married to!?!? WHO IS THE MINISTER?

That is my question for you Deddy.

If there are only 2 other people left in the world then why would he have to choose a best man!?!? Who's he getting married to!?!? WHO IS THE MINISTER?

That is my question for you Deddy.

I would delete my BigFooty account, open the drawer under my computer chair, pull out my gun and shoot myself.

Already answered.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back