Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes but it's on the windows which I don't use.
They're old templates as well.
You still want them?

And am I able to upload the folder containing the templates to 4shared?
Maybe, but if you compress it to a .zip definitely.

Does anyone have a relatively complete set of Paint soccer templates? Socks an' all? There's a bloke on Chris Creamer's (I can never get how shocking that surname is...) who has always made a bunch, but I can't get access. Cheers.
I've got a reasonably large nike template by Raysox. By far the best sports template I've ever used, will post when I get on my computer..

Silent Alarm

Here is one but be careful as the template outline is black

NikeHockeyTemplate.png

Its the Template i use for my ASL Portfolio

16ibdp3.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry if this has been asked before but would anyone have any north melbourne PDF logos or early .ai or illustrator .eps files they can email me? Already have the blades one
Please let me know and I will pm my email address

i would need these footy jumpers done as ice hockey jerseys. i am writing up something to give to a few people (funding for a league) here would be the jerseys.
blues jerseys.
would need the CFC here:
Carlton-1926.gif

to be change to CHC (Chantilly Hockey Club). would need 82 in white on thew back and a lace up neck.
would also need CHC instead of CFC here (with 82 in white on the back and a lace up neck, along with the fake laces too).
Carlton-1996.gif

would also need CHC instead of CFC here (with 82 in white on the back and a lace up neck)
Carlton-1927.gif

as said, these would be ice hockey jerseys for a blues team.
would need these kangaroos jerseys fixed.
NFCH2sleeves_zps7177bfb9.png

would need the jersey to be royal blue and the sleeves to be white, blue, white (and so one). would need 82 in white on the back and a lace up neck.
would need this jersey (keep everything the same)
NFHC_zpsb98a49b3.png

and would need the sleeves to be like this jumper:
North-Uniform-1933.gif

would need the same long sleeves on this jersey:
NFHCddddd_zps5bdc3e16.png
would need the jersey to stay the same.
as for the saints:
would need this jumper as an ice hockey jersey.
StKilda-1912.gif

would need 82 in white and a lace up neck.
would need this swans jersey made as an ice hockey jersey:
South-1932.gif

would need 82 (in red) and a lace up neck (would need the sleeves like this)
South-Uniform-1932.gif

i need the templates by tuesday morning.
timmy

the reason i need the jerseys templates by tuesday is that on wednesday (if the weather is good by then, it is going to snow here) i will be going to capitol hill to listen to the congressional hockey caucus (nhl people will be there). on of the things i will ask (if i can) is about my league idea. another thing would be if the nhl would play a game or two in australia (have a few notes on that written up).
timmy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back