Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

just needed templates and logos to pitch the idea to people (so they would know what everything would look like).

Hang on...so we've voted on (essentially) the same poll for weeks on end multiple times, we (I think it was NM Design) altered a logo, and the competition may not even go ahead???
Sorry, what's this about?

Hello

We are a Copenhagen Australian Football, a group of Danes and Aussie Expacts who are devoted to the growth of AFL Footy in Denmark.

We have been succesfull in securing clubhouse and footy fields by the local kommune and we now wish to start a junior programme.

Doing that we would love your help!

We want to attract the local kids, with a nice illustrated and colourful mascot / logo.
We want to use the Kangaroo since its very easily associated with Australia and kids love em! :)

Maybe you could help?

Team - Copenhagen Kangaroos
Colours - UP TO YOU (however the local soccer club is called FREM BK and play red/blue stripped)
Mascot - Something visual and illustrated that will resonate with the kids bit like Tony The Tiger!
Jumpers - Could be awesome to have :)

The idea is to call the teams different things all according to their age group so the mascot will work with all the teams :)

Copenhagen - Kangaroos (u16s)
- Wallabies (u12s)
- Joeys (u10s)

We would love to hear from you!
CAF-LOGO4.2.jpg

I require some assistance with a top secret project I'm working on. I have no design talents but I have a vision. I can't go into specifics here but will share with the person who can take on this project.

I require some assistance with a top secret project I'm working on. I have no design talents but I have a vision. I can't go into specifics here but will share with the person who can take on this project.

I gave you a guernsey before.

What are the changes?

I gave you a guernsey before.

What are the changes?

Definitely not sharing that info with an opposition captain, it also isn't about guernseys.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I recommend my good buddy lmach

Remove this Banner Ad

Back