Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow.

That would be great :D
If I don't have homework tomorrow, I'll try attempt it.
A paint version i had a go at

2cdx2kx.jpg

What kind of design? AFL Uniform/Logo

Personal use or business related*? For my AFL club

Design brief: Illawarra Storm, Red & White, prefer not to be related to the Melbourne Storm NRL logo. We are re-branding and looking for some logo and jersey designs

IllawarraStormguernseyandlogos_zpsbf9d06e9.png

Would someone please be able to design a logo for my social basketball team. Our team name is FIGJAM and I would like the logo to have the text of FIGJAM Social Basketball Club or FIGJAM SBC. Team colours are the atrocious combination of black and salmon. I would also like the logo to have a jam jar and possibly a fig somewhere as well.

Thanks in advance you awesome designers. :D

Hi, I coach an Aussie rules team in Finland and we're after a bit of help with a promotional poster to stick up around town.

What kind of design? rectangular promotional poster
Personal use or business related? for our team to advertise games and training sessions
Design brief: A poster with a picture or two, our club logo, our sponsor's logo, contact details, and our training and match info (ideally in a format that lets us modify these details if they change. We'll supply all the logos, pictures and details.
Other: We're looking for something striking that stands out and gets attention.

Thanks, any help would be appreciated. We could do something ourselves but we'd rather get something done by a person with the skills to make it look professional.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

could some one help me out? I need a long and short sleeved version of my current template. Could someone rig these up and send it back to me paint friendly? Please?

Last edited:
Sorry man, I actually forgot. Ive had so much on these last few weeks with uni and my teaching prac. Ill get on it right now!. Do you want the icon and the banner? Or just one?

Also, is the logo this one?
11e9ee281d.jpg

Last edited:
Sorry man, I actually forgot. Ive had so much on these last few weeks with uni and my teaching prac. Ill get on it right now!. Do you want the icon and the banner? Or just one?

11e9ee281d.jpg
That is the Plympton Bulldogs Soccer Club, however they share the same name so it could possibly be the same club..

11e9ee281d.jpg
That is the Plympton Bulldogs Soccer Club, however they share the same name so it could possibly be the same club..

Exactly the same logo boys (just the footy club use it better ;) !

Soccer, Footy & Cricket all played on same oval which is s**t we get minimal home game coz of soccer

And both if not to much trouble Bryce_Jersey17

Good morning BF designers!

I need your expert help in designing a logo for our new Social Golf Club that my mates and I are starting up in the next few months.
We are not looking for anything way over the top, As we are looking for a logo that can easily be embroided onto a polo shirt. Which means it cannot have too many colours as the more colours we have the more it cost to get put on the shirt. Saying this we don’t want anything too plain and boring.

If we decide to go with one of your designs, I will personally send you one of our shirts once they have been made up. (that’s if you want one).

OK so I probably should give you some details of our club.

Club Name: Schooners GC
Colours: We haven’t fully decided on colours yet, so see what you can come up with.
Personal use or business related: Social Golf club use
Design brief: Needs to incorporate Golf in some way (Duh) and maybe a Schooner of Beer somehow. See what you can come up with

If you want any more information, ask and I shall answer to the best of my abilities.

Thanks in advanced

Just an interest one more than anything, if anybody can be bothered.

A combination of the current West Coast home jumper (tri panel), but in Fitzroy colours.

West coast jumper design
Replace navy blue with royal blue
Replace yellow with red
Maintain white centre panel
Replace eagle with gold FFC lion
Gold numbers numbers

Cheers

Just an interest one more than anything, if anybody can be bothered.

A combination of the current West Coast home jumper (tri panel), but in Fitzroy colours.

West coast jumper design
Replace navy blue with royal blue
Replace yellow with red
Maintain white centre panel
Replace eagle with gold FFC lion
Gold numbers numbers

Cheers
Like this?
Untitled-2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back