Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

What kind of design? Logo
Personal use or business related*? Personal just a fun design for my social basketball team
Design brief: Logo consisting of a kangaroo, basketball and the writing of FIGJAM Social Basketball Club
Other: Colours are all up to you

Logo for a small time youtuber, HaydenWithersGaming

Anything you can think of and you will get a plug over his channel

craegus Volta E92_ any others cheers in advance

Logo for a small time youtuber, HaydenWithersGaming

Anything you can think of and you will get a plug over his channel

craegus Volta E92_ any others cheers in advance
Might give it a crack after I finish my IFA entries.

Might give it a crack after I finish my IFA entries.
Would you be able to make me one too Volta? It's for a channel called BigSmart26. Cheers mate.

Can one of you fine gentlemen make one of the below in avatar size form please.

tumblr_m2drpbWQnd1r3pcbso1_250.gif

If you can do the below but only use Bowie's face I will love you for a few minutes.

david-bowie-o.gif

Can one of you fine gentlemen make one of the below in avatar size form please.

tumblr_m2drpbWQnd1r3pcbso1_250.gif

If you can do the below but only use Bowie's face I will love you for a few minutes.

david-bowie-o.gif
No one else here can. I forgot to reply to you in the other thread, but I can do it this arvo.

No one else here can. I forgot to reply to you in the other thread, but I can do it this arvo.

Dem feels when nothing happens :(

Did you also get a chance at the guernsey request?

Does anyone have any of the old Sekem or general AFL Official merchandise tags? Like the ones you'd get prior to the little circular man? I think they were mostly in a rectangle with a serious looking Chesty Bond-like character going for a mark. I've got a rather mischievous idea. How camp and exciting!

Also, any paint templates bumbling around for a football? I guess it'd be as simple as four eye-like panels.

Does anyone have any of the old Sekem or general AFL Official merchandise tags? Like the ones you'd get prior to the little circular man? I think they were mostly in a rectangle with a serious looking Chesty Bond-like character going for a mark. I've got a rather mischievous idea. How camp and exciting!

Also, any paint templates bumbling around for a football? I guess it'd be as simple as four eye-like panels.
This one?
Someone is bound to have it somewhere
AFLMerch96.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Afternoon all you talented folk on this board

Im in need of a couple of logos for a RL sports club for startup this September.
I have attempted a bit of a root around myself with GIMP but I am not that good with it yet and time is a little bit tight. So I have the basis of the logos just need some tweaking. Anyone interested please PM me for more details.

Cheers,
GSN

This one?
Someone is bound to have it somewhere
AFLMerch96.png

I thought someone had already done this haha

But here you go:

20140626_oldschool_afllogo.jpg

It's optimised for web, so the quality is a bit low - also has anyone got a high res version of the AFL crest in that picture? I used one from an older thread and the quality of it was average and I couldn't be bothered cutting around it and making paths for it etc. etc.

Last edited:
Hi guys, any one here keen in doing a logo for youtuber '2MatesGaming' anything you think will work well

(lmach Greater Gattsby Volta can't think of anymore of the top of my head)

Dylan8

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back