Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi, I don't know how to do personal messages and would love to make some logos for my business that is up and running! So all you graphic designers out there that are interested email me at pamotivation@gmail.com to talk more! Would really appreciate if you could have, have things in it for you too
Hi Pureawesome123, could you provide details of your business? Usually outside businesses (mostly sports teams) looking for a logo from here have some sort of reward - a cash prize or merchandise. If you want to discuss this further you can reply in this thread or message me by clicking my display picture and going to 'Start a Conversation'.

Hi Pureawesome123, could you provide details of your business? Usually outside businesses (mostly sports teams) looking for a logo from here have some sort of reward - a cash prize or merchandise. If you want to discuss this further you can reply in this thread or message me by clicking my display picture and going to 'Start a Conversation'.
Hi, yes we do have some sort of reward that we would like to give to anyone that is willing to make and design our logo for the business. We are willing to provide merchandise and products to them for free?

Hi, yes we do have some sort of reward that we would like to give to anyone that is willing to make and design our logo for the business. We are willing to provide merchandise and products to them for free?
Hi there. Sometimes this board runs competitions for businesses and football teams as Dylan8 mentioned. Most recently, a basketball asked the board as a whole if we would like to enter a competition redesigning their team. I was wondering, if yourself and the moderators on this board, were illing to create such a thing.

This would allow some designers to collaborate, get feedback and eventually improve the final product for you at the end.

Hi there. Sometimes this board runs competitions for businesses and football teams as Dylan8 mentioned. Most recently, a basketball asked the board as a whole if we would like to enter a competition redesigning their team. I was wondering, if yourself and the moderators on this board, were illing to create such a thing.

This would allow some designers to collaborate, get feedback and eventually improve the final product for you at the end.
would you like to help? we are business owners not graphic designer? thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a strange but humorous request.

This below:

ItchyandScratchyLand_zps87117a11.gif

With possible the order being:
pantskarl
pantskevin
pantskurt
pantsbort?

Or just pantsbort at the end.

Tricky part, avatar size...

Do we get a pants badge if we do it?

EDIT: Too hard. But can I still get a pants badge?

A pants badge would be a decent payment. I think it is very hard and not possible.

I would have no clue where to begin with it, but others on the board should be fine with this request.

I merely posted hoping for the badge. ;)

I don't do charity.

He asked if you could provide details of your business....

I have a strange but humorous request.

This below:

ItchyandScratchyLand_zps87117a11.gif

With possible the order being:
pantskarl
pantskevin
pantskurt
pantsbort?

Or just pantsbort at the end.

Tricky part, avatar size...
Eh. I might do it when I get home.

I would have no clue where to begin with it, but others on the board should be fine with this request.

Don't respond if you have no idea, then n

He asked if you could provide details of your business....
Don't be surprised if he never comes back. Feel free to look up any of his 50 pages about 'Pure Awesome' in the meantime, they're awesome. I'm assured the business is going to take off as soon as someone here toils away at creating a logo for absolutely nothing.

Some people...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back