Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

WestCoastHockey.gif
Dockers-NHL.gif

From years ago, obviously.

Sad moment when West Coasts is still relevant to the teams image.

We need a rebrand.

much obliged

Hi all,

I'm responsible for co-ordinating and coaching our primary school footy side. We are located in NSW and in a city that isn't traditionally an AFL heartland so for the past five years our teams have played in League or Union jerseys. Thankfully my boss has approved the purchase of a new set of Australian Football guernsey/shorts and socks for the school. I enjoy reading this board but have no experience with design software so need your help if possible.

What kind of design? AFL Uniform for our Stage 3 (Year 5/6) teams
Design brief:
My boss wants the design to be white based. Reasoning behind this is that our logo symbolises the four school house colours coming together equally and our logo/signage/stationary and PE uniforms are all white based.
Other: Our school logo incorporates four colours (green, blue, yellow and red) that surround a Christian cross. Due to reasons beyond my control, i'm not able to provide the logo here unfortunately. We plan for the logo to feature in the top right 'sponsor' patch area.
I can provide exact codes for colours if required.

Please ask for any further information.
Ash

I was wondering if someone could change the card in this photo to say "Nelson and McGovern" and then underneath put "defenders of our score" or something similar.

Cheers to whoever takes this up.

CC-meMRUMAAhx4a.png:large
I'll have a go. Do you want the braile saying that as well?

Hi all,

I'm responsible for co-ordinating and coaching our primary school footy side. We are located in NSW and in a city that isn't traditionally an AFL heartland so for the past five years our teams have played in League or Union jerseys. Thankfully my boss has approved the purchase of a new set of Australian Football guernsey/shorts and socks for the school. I enjoy reading this board but have no experience with design software so need your help if possible.

What kind of design? AFL Uniform for our Stage 3 (Year 5/6) teams
Design brief: My boss wants the design to be white based. Reasoning behind this is that our logo symbolises the four school house colours coming together equally and our logo/signage/stationary and PE uniforms are all white based.
Other: Our school logo incorporates four colours (green, blue, yellow and red) that surround a Christian cross. Due to reasons beyond my control, i'm not able to provide the logo here unfortunately. We plan for the logo to feature in the top right 'sponsor' patch area.
I can provide exact codes for colours if required.

Please ask for any further information.
Ash
Hi there. Usually on this board, when we receive these sort of requests, we send them through our board moderators simply so that we aren't giving our services for free (I hope you understand, no one likes to get ripped off). As such, I'd recommend talking to either Dylan8 or Gibbsy, who normally do this, or also GG.

No worries. Obviously not entirely sure of the procedures here. Just after ideas for the school team guernsey. So you suggest I contact one of the above mentioned directlly via pm about this request?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries. Obviously not entirely sure of the procedures here. Just after ideas for the school team guernsey. So you suggest I contact one of the above mentioned directlly via pm about this request?
Yeah. Definitely. Ask one of them through a Pm and they'll be more than happy to help you out.

I know the struggles of setting up an AFL team in a Sydney school, I did it from scratch a few years ago (which led me to here)

if someone could make an avatar similar to matty and scorch with the following pics and the words "Big Ben Brown"
Screen Shot 2015-04-21 at 8.37.46 pm.png 725772-c33fe5cc-7dcd-11e4-a7a5-387122805962.jpg Ben+Brown+AFL+Draft+Combine+bh-zmI6dysul.jpg
prefer it to be made to 'peasant' BigFooty size, though if need be i'll fix it in ezgif to make it fit.

If you change the idea of the avatar to something referencing how he looks exactly like Fulton Reed from the mighty ducks, and I find it funny, i'll consider it

Found this along the forums. Credit to the person who has this avatar.
145032.jpg
Klim. It's not credit unless you use an actual name.

Why can't you just reference properly? This isn't the first instance of you vaguely referencing something.

Good job finding it though (y)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back