Resource Official Request Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Klim. It's not credit unless you use an actual name.

Why can't you just reference properly? This isn't the first instance of you vaguely referencing something.

Good job finding it though (y)
He clearly hasn't reached university with poor referencing like that...

bibliography sorta things came in to my schooling life in year 4 haha!
Yeh but referencing will bite you in the ass if you get in wrong at uni.

bibliography sorta things came in to my schooling life in year 4 haha!
My bibliography from a year 4 assignment on Frederick Hollows was
1) Google
2) Mum
3) Ms Giglio

I might have graduated from uni if it wasn't for my hatred of referencing.
For my subjects I have to learn (and use correctly) two different kinds of referencing styles.

My bibliography from a year 4 assignment on Frederick Hollows was
1) Google
2) Mum
3) Ms Giglio
That looks watertight to me!

For my subjects I have to learn (and use correctly) two different kinds of referencing styles.

That looks watertight to me!
I have to use a custom version of APA referencing. I don't even know what they've tweaked in it. The changes are that slight yet people continuously get slammed for using the standard APA guide.

G'Day all. Would some lovely, kind, generous person please design a logo and possibly a guernsey for my LFFL team, the Holiday Armadillos? Colour scheme is completely up to that of the designer.

I can't afford to pay in cash, so if you are able to meet my needs, I'll happily give you all my love, a virtual hug and you'll become the OFFICIAL #1 Ticket Holder for the LFFL's newest team.

Thanks in advance,
SP. :hearts:

G'Day all. Would some lovely, kind, generous person please design a logo and possibly a guernsey for my LFFL team, the Holiday Armadillos? Colour scheme is completely up to that of the designer.

I can't afford to pay in cash, so if you are able to meet my needs, I'll happily give you all my love, a virtual hug and you'll become the OFFICIAL #1 Ticket Holder for the LFFL's newest team.

Thanks in advance,
SP. :hearts:
What's the LFFL?

Not sure if this is the type of request to go here, but can somebody put Brock Lesnar in a North jumper for me pretty please? Can either use my avatar or an image of your choice that makes it easy to do.

There is a few images of him in a singlet which may work.

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=...4DYCQ&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ#tbm=isch&q=brock+lesnar

Here ya go mate thought id have a crack...
How's this mate?

brock-nth_melb.jpg

and as an avatar

brock-nth_melbsml.jpg

Cheers,

Mally

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No worries mate! Good to see old Brock is in a Conquer guernsey! hahaha!
Let me know if you're going to the game Friday night. I owe you a beer or two :p

Hi everyone,

I have a pretty massive request, which I'm really hoping someone on here can help me with.

I'm creating a website as one of my uni assignments, and my websites topic is the federation of Australia. I've managed to find the flags for each state and what I'd like to do, is have them starting as seperate entities on one side of my header, hae them collide together, and the six state flags becoming one in the form of the Australian flag.

I don't know if that's even possible for a header, but I thought it'd look pretty cool. I'll of course reference whoever decides to take this task (if anyone does) in my endtext referencing list.

800px-Flag_of_New_South_Wales.svg.png 800px-Flag_of_Queensland.svg.png 800px-Flag_of_Tasmania.svg.png Flag_of_South_Australia.svg.png Flag_of_Victoria_(Australia).svg.png Flag_of_Western_Australia.svg.png

I'd like the images to be a bit larger then the thumbnail size that they appear above, I'd like them to start to the left of the header, move to the right and overlap eachother on the extreme right, before merging and becoming the one flag

The kicker? I need this by Friday.

Thanks in Advance to anyone that does this for me.

EDIT: Also, if you make it a GIF, it can't be bigger then 15MB

Hi everyone,

I have a pretty massive request, which I'm really hoping someone on here can help me with.

I'm creating a website as one of my uni assignments, and my websites topic is the federation of Australia. I've managed to find the flags for each state and what I'd like to do, is have them starting as seperate entities on one side of my header, hae them collide together, and the six state flags becoming one in the form of the Australian flag.

I don't know if that's even possible for a header, but I thought it'd look pretty cool. I'll of course reference whoever decides to take this task (if anyone does) in my endtext referencing list.

View attachment 138149 View attachment 138150 View attachment 138152 View attachment 138153 View attachment 138154 View attachment 138155

I'd like the images to be a bit larger then the thumbnail size that they appear above, I'd also prefer for them to be in two rows of three before they merge.

Here's the Australian flag as well http://www.google.com.au/imgres?img...p0TpXJzLDsPUaEMzc=&docid=l4kKm4TBRPlcKM&itg=1

Hi everyone,

View attachment 138149 View attachment 138150 View attachment 138152 View attachment 138153 View attachment 138154 View attachment 138155

I'd like the images to be a bit larger then the thumbnail size that they appear above, I'd like them to start to the left of the header, move to the right and overlap eachother on the extreme right, before merging and becoming the one flag

EDIT: Also, if you make it a GIF, it can't be bigger then 15MB
No takers? :(

It's a big ask, but would someone be able to photoshop a North jumper onto these three:

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

I've tried to find pictures with as much white as possible so it's easier for a North guernsey.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back