Official " Sebastian Vettel " is a ****ing HACK thread

Remove this Banner Ad

FFS not this again!
I KNOW riiiiiight

Guess i shouldnt've bumped this thread.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Vettel is a good driver in a fantastic car..!
Adrian newey is a freak...

Alonso is a superior driver to vettel, and so is hamilton IMO..
But you need to have the car, and seb has been fortunate to be in a superior car at this stage of his career.

Bring on 2013..!!

I think hes a bit better then a good driver.

He won in a STR and qualified like a freak in his shot at BMW. He's left Webber for dead as well.
He's second to Alonso and better then Hamilton

I think hes a bit better then a good driver.

He won in a STR and qualified like a freak in his shot at BMW. He's left Webber for dead as well.
He's second to Alonso and better then Hamilton

Your probably right...
Just cant bring myself to say it..:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wow you reckon?
Massive call.
Hamilton i think is quicker over 1 lap, Vettel i think is a better all around driver over the race.
That's pretty much my point :p When Lewis is at his best he's better than Vettel, but he's too inconsistent.

That's pretty much my point :p When Lewis is at his best he's better than Vettel, but he's too inconsistent.

Yeah i get that. But thats just over 1 lap. He doesnt look after the car like Vettel can (tyres mainly) so that at the end of a stint its not much slower then at the start.

If every lap every car got fresh tyres, lewis would lap everyone in the field.

When you consider how many poles Vettel has had over the course of the past few years (more poles than anyone on the 2012 grid except Schumacher), I think that as far as one lap pace is concerned, both Vettel and Hamilton are pretty much equal. They are both the quickest drivers over one lap in F1 today.

Who said this i wonder?

Webber has, however, urged the Brit to find the balance between his job and his private life which has at times attracted more headlines than his on-track antics.
"I do think Lewis needs to find that consistent hunger he had back in the day. Lewis wanted to prove himself back then; and he did," Webber said.
He added: "Someone once said they take Vettel out of a cupboard on a Thursday night and put him back on Sunday night.
"Lewis is different, yeah. It's all about getting the right balance. There's every chance Lewis could fight for the title next year, he's the right age, he has the right environment at Mercedes.
"The thing is he started so early. He now has how own private jet... but, basically, this all comes down to working hard with the guys in the team, understanding what each track needs, and understanding what the car needs. Then he can just get on with it.

Let's present it in context...

vettel-alonso.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back