Competitions Official Swans Board Dream Team/Super Coach/Fantasy Sign Up Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey all, if anyone's keen I'd be happy to set up a AFL Fantasy or RDT league for Swans supporters. I'd include Supercoach too, but I don't (and won't!) play it, so someone else would have to set it up. Post here if you're keen, and we'll see what we can do once the comps open!

AFL Fantasy All full and everyone has joined.
1. Jussie - Just'invincibles - ?
2. cadsky - 2 buddy goodes for you - 33,263
3. Swans322
4. GotTheGoodes -The Dashers - ?
5. miggs - Jelly Dongs - 8385
6. stew42 - Evil Weevils FC - 17621
7. mtooler
8. ScrewInStuds - The Poolhall Junkies - 4,414
9. kangle4 - Aussie Hammers - 7869
10. replicant - ButcherBayFC - 26626
11. McRobie
12. Shiv
13. Schmidt2003 - cola - 2430
14. swansfan51 - Drug Cheating Scum - 2359
15. mark121
16. Danair
17. Swansujelly - Fat Eddies Chins - 48,892
18. Tippett2Goal

EMG list

Supercoach - Full. PM replicant for league code
1. Bonz
2. GotTheGoodes
3. Thuggee_Cult
4. kangle4
5. replicant
6. MitchelltoBayes
7. NinjaSwan
8. swansfan51
9. Danair
10. Swansujelly
11. McRobie
12. storeymjs
13. westcoastswan
14. Dan87
15. Edmund hunt
16. scaryness
17. Daroxic
18. winga26

Real Dream Team - NOW OPEN, PMs to be sent out soon
1. GotTheGoodes
2. stew42
3. ScrewInStuds
4. kangle4
5. replicant
6. McRobie
7. Schmidt2003
8. swansfan51
9. Danair

Unknown, PLEASE PM!
Troystenvic

Last edited:

McRobie

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Jul 28, 2014
AFL Club
Sydney
Hey all, if anyone's keen I'd be happy to set up a AFL Fantasy or RDT league for Swans supporters. I'd include Supercoach too, but I don't (and won't!) play it, so someone else would have to set it up. Post here if you're keen, and we'll see what we can do once the comps open!
im keen.

Feb 5, 2012
AFL Club
Sydney
Im in for Fantasy as there are unlimited leagues.

I much prefer Virtual Sports Real Dream Team but my leagues will be full there. Ultimate Footy draft leagues are great too, if you are into them you should google Ultimate Footy Shiva and join that community. $50 entry fee and has about 16 plus divisions and increasing annually.

Im heavily invested in the website Coaches Panel that covers all versions of the fantasy game. Its pitched at fantasy coaches that have been playing for a few years offering in depth analysis in articles and podcasts. You guys should check it out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Supercoach is open. Who is making the league? I'm happy to make one, but if someone else is already making one i'll just join that one.
You can do it mate, I don't have the time to dedicate to SC as well as AF and RDT!

OK, created.

BigFootySwans 2016 (pm me for code).

I've never created a private league before, can people just join it, or do i need to invite people?
stew42 can you please put the league name and code in the OP, so people can find it easily?

Last edited:
OK, created.
I've never created a private league before, can people just join it, or do i need to invite people?
stew42 can you please put the league name and code in the OP, so people can find it easily?

Once the code is up, anyone can join.

If you're reading this for the first time, please post a comment here, don't just join the league. Don't want to push anyone out.

EDIT: Actually replicant, might be better to PM those already on the list with the code.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back