Official Team Thread Official Team Thread - Western Woodpeckers (2013/14)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can I join your team?
Yes! Welcome aboard!

I asked you this in the other thread:
Welcome!

Now, for the details. What type of player are you?

Left/Right Handed?
Batsman/Bowler?
Top Order/Middle Order Batsman?
All-Rounder? Batting A/R, Bowling A/R, or Pure A/R?
Bowler?
Fast, Medium Fast, Medium, Spin Bowler?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son of God has all the answers for us.

Holy one, do we have another game to end the season?
Can you start the round 14 threads, I'm drunk and still in celebration mode. Home team due thurs, away team frid.

If not I'll start them tomorrow.

URGENT please read

I promised myself I wasn't gonna post ever again on this site but I guess I need to make ends meet so that people won't question my absence for the foreseeable future like they did with EBIAC et al.
I'm quitting BigFooty and thus I'm quitting this league as well. If you all don't peruse the Warriors media thread, then you probably would not've realised I pulled out of that bid as well.
A Bit High thanks for everything you've done so far in my tenure at the Gumbies, same goes for peterss, Bucketss and StFly. PVF thanks for everything you've done for me at the Wonders. Same goes for ShaunDuggan and ClarkeM.
DREAM TEAM BUFF please take over the Woodpeckers. You annoy me a lot but you mean well so take care of the cricket squadron.
Frankston Rover and Sydney Bloods you know why I'll be gone, so sorry for taking the cowards way out and deserting the bid at such a crucial time.
This league has been fun. Don't bother tagging me in stuff people because I'm not logging back in for a while.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/geelong-gumbies-season-17-team-thread.1035114/page-60

I would like to thank BoshtrichBurger for starting the Western Woodpeckers & all the hard work he has done.

He has had to leave for personal reasons so I wish him all the best with everything & hope to see him back when the time is right.

I will be acting Captain & I will name my 2IC soon.

DTB

Remove this Banner Ad

Back