OFFICIAL TRADE: Welcome to Hawthorn, JOSH GIBSON

Remove this Banner Ad

OFFICIAL - Welcome to Hawthorn, Josh Gibson

TRADE WEEK: Roos confirm Josh Gibson has been traded to the Hawks for Hawthorn's second and third round draft picks (25 & 41)

From the Herald Sun Twiiter feed.

You have to register to get the link.

http://twitter.com/

Re: Gibson finally a Hawk!

woot very quick, must of had it plan before today

Gibson will be very good player, ok whos next :thumbsu:

im so happy we got Gibson for picks 25 & 41 :) & we didnt have 2 trade a player :thumbsu: now waiting on Burgoyne.. & possibly 1 of J.Griffin M.Seaby T.West D.Jolly :thumbsu:

so much for all of James Brayshaw's huff & puff that Josh WILL be at the kangaroos next year!!

Piece 1 of the puzzle is done....now lets hope we get Burgoyne and a ruckman.

Pelchen was just on SEN. Pretty much said we are quietly confident Burgoyne deal will be done. It looks like Jolly wants to go to Collingwood, Staker & Amon Buchanen are about to be traded to Brisbane

Did they say Seaby to Sydney as well?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome aboard Gibbo.

The amount of Vitriol being thrown at him from North Supporters is unbelievable. I guess deep down they do actually rate him :)

I feel I'm the only North supporter who's spewing that we've lost him, but if his heart's not in the place then I guess there's not much more we could have done.

I reckon he'll be a great get for you guys. In the few times I've spoken with him he's always carried himself as a good bloke as well.

Good luck with everything Josh, disappointed with how it all panned out but I hope you have great success, except against the Roos of course!

does anyone know if there is an SEN live feed on the net somehwere? Sorry if that's a bit off topic. Welcome to the hawks Gibbo!

He'll be handy for us. North don't have the strongest list, but Gibbo finished top 5 in their best and fairest. He can play the game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back