Official WCE Board DreamTeam & SuperCoach 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Making a DT Div 2 league now. I was included in the list twice so The Made Guy hops in. Check for PMs soon.

Edit - Done. NextLevel won't allow PMs to be sent to him, so he'll have to get the code some other way...

Yer i've already joined it cheers again. Would also suggest all those who join post their username and teamname in the coaches box.

I'm really sorry guys, my partner has left, with no notice and taken my kids away from me. I've been sick and just come home from hospital with no notice and an empty house without the love of my children. I won't be able to run anything and i'm devastated without my kids. I sincerely apologise for anybody that i've let down, but after the last few days this has been my first presence at a computer.

To say my life has been torn apart is an understand and i hope the supporters of the west coast eagles football club understand. This message is written in the stains of my tears. I hope to be back as a valued member of this board soon but under the current situation i cant do anymore than this hopefully heartfelt message. To those who have gone through the situation, to have your kids torn away from you with no notice is an inconcievable heartache and i almost wish that i was dead in the wake of the sadness that i feel.

Really sorry to hear mate. Don't worry about letting people down its only fantasy football at the end of the day. Life and family are more important. Hope it works out.

I'm really sorry guys, my partner has left, with no notice and taken my kids away from me. I've been sick and just come home from hospital with no notice and an empty house without the love of my children. I won't be able to run anything and i'm devastated without my kids. I sincerely apologise for anybody that i've let down, but after the last few days this has been my first presence at a computer.

To say my life has been torn apart is an understand and i hope the supporters of the west coast eagles football club understand. This message is written in the stains of my tears. I hope to be back as a valued member of this board soon but under the current situation i cant do anymore than this hopefully heartfelt message. To those who have gone through the situation, to have your kids torn away from you with no notice is an inconcievable heartache and i almost wish that i was dead in the wake of the sadness that i feel.

Being the consistent poster that you are I actually was beginning to think something could of happened. Unfortunate to hear that is the case. Im pretty confident i'm speaking for the entire board here when i say there is no need to apologise and we wish you all the best.

Absolutely gutted for you.:( Stay strong and don't do anything silly.

THanks for organising at late notice guys. Looking forward to Div 1 supercoach and Div 2 Dream Team glory with Watto's Warriors!

Holy s**t Phil. Stay strong mate, get well. She can't take your kids from you, you will see them again.

Sorry to hear Phil! Hope it all works out mate.

Everyone else, wd on stepping up and contributing. Looking forward to this league!

Thats terrible. My condolences man and good luck finding your kids, I hope things work out for you.

Um, I had a PM for a league - named as "BF DV 2" and I'm in it, but not on that list. Was I just forgotten in the post?
That list was for SuperCoach, perhaps your PM was for the DT league.

Phil - as others have said no need to apologise at all, stay strong - the tide will turn and all the very best mate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey mate,
Your sadness is completely understandable.. I feel for you mate, I hope you can find somebody to talk to..
Dan

Remove this Banner Ad

Back